Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.
Seriously think about making a Gofundme or similar, brother. Posters on here have really done amazing things for people and I know would be willing to help again. We take care of our own.

Yes, hypothetical. They aren’t the same thing so you can’t compare them like they are. Doesn’t Fox carry most P12 games? Are they the ones that showed his nails? Is that who you’re really upset with? Bc they celebrated it or something?

If your argument is they are actually the same thing, then aren’t Vol fans the ones who are now being hypocrites bc they’re so upset about it? If it wasn’t a big deal when Vol players did it, why is it a big deal now?
So you really do not see the difference in the way both school’s players were treated for the same behavior (a hand gesture that means the same thing as the writing so not different)? Maybe it’s just my training in public relations and dealing with the press. The press uses their platform to promote what they value because they are human. So who exactly got “good press,” and who got “bad press” for the same thing? That’s what we were talking about. What Vol fans think about it is a totally different conversation.

Garbage for everyone but the player maybe. $10 million is something "most" of us on this board will never have to wrestle with. Play in the Orange bowl, or respectfully pass and go collect a $10 million payday. I know what I would advise my son to do.
These guys have insurance in the millions if they get hurt. They’re covered

This year, a different force takes Miami by storm

5b42ddb7-b44f-48c5-81d1-a8647cc2a0ac_screenshot.jpg

WHO DO I TRUST???

19279137.jpeg

JOE!! THATS WHO!

Yes, hypothetical. They aren’t the same thing so you can’t compare them like they are. Doesn’t Fox carry most P12 games? Are they the ones that showed his nails? Is that who you’re really upset with? Bc they celebrated it or something?

If your argument is they are actually the same thing, then aren’t Vol fans the ones who are now being hypocrites bc they’re so upset about it? If it wasn’t a big deal when Vol players did it, why is it a big deal now?
One is a GESTURE that indicates “**** you!”, the other is it written out clearly in English. One was the harbinger of doom to sports, the other isn’t even mentioned in a Heisman campaign. You’re saying it can’t be done, yet I did it waking up from a nap. 😉

Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.
I really hate that all of this happened to you! I will be praying! If you only knew the ways God has come through for us in this year of unbelievable trials, you could have hope! Sometimes He has to get us to the point where we cannot do for ourselves so we can experience His provision. It’s humbling but nothing like it! Please remember that that drink is only going to make the bad worse. Find someone who can help you through the temptation. And let go of that pride and tell those around you what has happened! I know it’s easier on here. There are plenty of angel trees so that your kids can get gifts. Others will also help with what you need. Maybe someone on here can set up a way for us to help.

would be an instant fit with our offense coming from Kent State's style

However, could see him following his coach to Colorado

Wow, didn't know SLewis left KentState as HC to become OC at ColoradoPrime..

Interesting move for SLewis as his offense is fast paced and he was being considered for HC at larger schools.

The new TSSAA rule on NIL basically just removes the school from the whole deal. You can't wear your school logo or use it in any way for promotion. For example, a baseball player for Briarcrest can give hitting lessons during the summer to a 10 year old as long as he doesn't use the school/logo as a promotion piece. Allows them to make a little side money and not lose their amateur status. Im sure somehow, someone will twist it to ruin the intention of the rule for all of us though. Just give it time.
Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back