Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, but close to where I live.

My neighbors are used to me walking into their houses naked. They stopped calling the cops years ago.
The privileges of someone in the landed gentry or a citizen of Russia? That's all I can figure.

I hate both games had to be decided by PKs, but I guess the game has to end at some point. Looking forward to the matches tomorrow.
Agreed. When I have no dog in the fight I like watching penalties but when one of my teams is in it I wish it could just be sudden death extra time. Won’t happen though.

Hyatt definitely deserved it, but I do think Harrison will be the better receiver long term.

I’m curious too. Hyatt has made his basically getting behind the defense and outrunning them. That may not happen in the NFL. We haven’t really seen him make contested catches or out jump anyone. Comparing him to Justin Hunter…. he was able to jump and make contested catches. Both long striders with exceptional speed and good route running to get open. Not saying Mr. Biletnekoff can’t make contested catches, we just haven’t seen it because he’s stupid fast and gets schemed open really well. Wonder which team drafts him. Hope they use him right.

Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.
Where are you? Are you in the Knoxville area? I'd love to help you through this rough patch you're going through.

I’m curious too. Hyatt has made his basically getting behind the defense and outrunning them. That may not happen in the NFL. We haven’t really seen him make contested catches or out jump anyone. Comparing him to Justin Hunter…. he was able to jump and make contested catches. Both long striders with exceptional speed and good route running to get open. Not saying Mr. Biletnekoff can’t make contested catches, we just haven’t seen it because he’s stupid fast and gets schemed open really well. Wonder which team drafts him. Hope they use him right.
I'd take Hunter in the NFL any day over Hyatt. I think over half of Hyatt's yards were uncontested. That's not a knock on him, but that's never going to be the case in the NFL. He may be able to make contested catches all day, but he hasn't had a chance to prove that yet.

This is not him trying to replace NIL, this is a standard revenue sharing idea that he has talked about for a while. The top players getting NIL will still get it and there is no cap on NIL money, for anyone. This revenue sharing would affect the bottom whatever percentage of athletes that don’t get much, if any, NIL. High NIL value transfers will still happen.

To have revenue sharing you need collective bargaining or NCAA control with member schools. Legal issue.

Where are you? Are you in the Knoxville area? I'd love to help you through this rough patch you're going through.
I’m in with Invol and @MetalVolunteer! Let’s make it happen, Vol brothers! It’s what we do. Invol, I can send money directly to you, if he’s in the Knoxville area and you can get the funds directly to him.

Back to the main topic of this post: who are visitors scheduled this weekend?
Um, I am sorry, Sir. The main topics on Friday evenings are farting dog stories and where you can get the best BBQ. However, since this forum is almost anything goes, I am sure someone will respond or at least direct you to the thread where you can find that information.

I'd take Hunter in the NFL any day over Hyatt. I think over half of Hyatt's yards were uncontested. That's not a knock on him, but that's never going to be the case in the NFL. He may be able to make contested catches all day, but he hasn't had a chance to prove that yet.
Maybe you should wait to see how he actually does in the NFL before making that decision?

For the record…I do not care what Hyatt will be able to do in the NFL. He was amazing this year for the Vols with crazy stats. Still celebrating that we finally got a WR to win the award after all those years of having players like Gault, Pickens, Kent, Price and on and on every single year.
Right on, blame Trippie for starting it. 11 is a Tennessee Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back