Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog is mad at me. Took him to the groomers today. He's not a fan of getting his butt shaved, and he holds a grudge.
I knew you were a perv but this is a little extreme......

To each his own, no judgement here

You don't get your dog's butt shaved? Do you enjoy him dragging his poopy butt across your floor? No one wins when your dog has poopy fur around his bung hole.
LOL, I get it. My dude brings back sticks and cockleburs in his fur.

I trim my guy with scissors because his fur is too thick for all but those $400 dollar trimmers. He's got the worst possible combo of Anatolian and Pyrenees fur.

Reactions: Weezer
LOL, I get it. My dude brings back sticks and cockleburs in his fur.

I trim my guy with scissors because his fur is too thick for all but those $400 dollar trimmers. He's got the worst possible combo of Anatolian and Pyrenees fur.
Where are you going that they charge $400 for a trim?? I just take mine to my vet's office, and it's a reasonable price.

Where are you going that they charge $400 for a trim?? I just take mine to my vet's office, and it's a reasonable price.

I live on a farm, we run a rescue for abused/neglected and special needs farm animals. We do all grooming and most hoof trimming and basic medical care ourselves. The clippers I'd need for him would run about $400 to $500 because it's so thick. Especially around his neck. He's a LGD to keep coyotes away.....well he along with the donkeys.

The only way anything remotely like this can happen is if there is a union and collective bargaining agreement executed.

Welcome to capitalism. folks. Workers (players) are employed and compensated based on perceived value to the employer. If they do not add enough value they are cut loose or relegated to scrub work. Just like in the real world.
Praise the Lord. It’s a beautiful thing

Reactions: StoVol
I'd take Hunter in the NFL any day over Hyatt. I think over half of Hyatt's yards were uncontested. That's not a knock on him, but that's never going to be the case in the NFL. He may be able to make contested catches all day, but he hasn't had a chance to prove that yet.

Did you ever see Hunter in the NFL? Complete non factor.

85 catches, 1300 yards, 13 TDs …..in 6 seasons. Dude was out of the league by 27.

I loved Hunter at UT but he was never the same after the ACL tear.

No clue what Hyatt will do, but plenty of guys make a career out of running really fast down the field.

Did you ever see Hunter in the NFL? Complete non factor.

85 catches, 1300 yards, 13 TDs …..in 6 seasons. Dude was out of the league by 27.

I loved Hunter at UT but he was never the same after the ACL tear.

No clue what Hyatt will do, but plenty of guys make a career out of running really fast down the field.
Well ya, obviously I meant pre injury and potential. Does anyone know Hyatt's 40 time? He doesn't seem like a "out run NFL DBs type of fast." I think he'll be a good WR, but I think every single offensive player we have will look worse when they're not playing for Heupel.

Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.
My wife and I just prayed for you and your family! Stay strong brother, God will provide!

I know some of you have traveled extensively..... Anyone every been to the Superstition Mountains?

To be fair, it is every fanbase. Board to board, the posts sound EXACTLY the same. Shoot, I even somehow ended up on an EPL board one day and I swear their posts were word for word the same about everyone being against them, blah blah blah.

I guess that comes with tribalism and the narratives that come with it. It's just amazing seeing how ubiquitous it is across sports and fanbases. And each truly thinks they are unique or special. Maybe a symptom of delusion of grandeur, as if every fan's team is so important as to have multiple mass conspiracies going against them at all times - the media, the refs, their conference, division, league office, national office, local police, recruiting services, just name it.

You know it's wild when UK bball fans have a website dedicated to refs making biased calls against them and most recently Bama football fans complaining how their recruits always get dropped. Truly fascinating psych case studies us fanatics are.

I’ll buy it. Still hate it. Fanbases out here like

6BADECA0-89B9-425B-9236-E875E0024027.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back