The Official #2 Tennessee vs. #25 Auburn Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

No you can't. Bad play by ON. He has to understand the pick of his player and step out allowing your man to roll who cares on layup. Bad defense but bailed out. Make up call . In CHRIST Alone

Yep .

Just some major lack of awareness down the stretch made that game closer than it should have been. Pearl has made a large part of his reputation on those in bound traps and these guys were clueless.

One of those miserable, all around ugly games.

Just take the win and move on to the next one.

No one is debating about style points on a game first week of February during Selection Sunday.

I don’t even know what to say. Hard to feel happy or excited about that performance.

We beat the #25 team in a defensive slugfest.

Beat Bruce Pearl.

Played outstanding defense and didn’t let the bad shooting effect our defensive energy. We rebounded well.

It was not an exciting game to watch though. That’s for sure. Looked like a Cuonzo game.

I think it might’ve been a foul on ON, but the Auburn player definitely overplayed the amount of contact. Given the clear flop earlier in the game, I think that also might have influenced the refs. If he had not overacted, he might have gotten the call.

I would have wanted that foul called if it were the other way around.

My guess is he did himself no favors kicking his legs forward. Had he gone straight up and down, he might get that call. But kicking his legs forward and falling back made it look more flop than an actual foul. And given his reputation, he's not getting that call.

Nah bro, Vescovi was pushed. It wasn’t egregious, but he was phshed

I watched the slow motion replay closely thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything. Just a bad pass that put him off balance. Even if there was light contact I missed, it's still not getting called in that situation. We have to be stronger with the ball.

Reactions: ttocswob

VN Store

Back