Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

1696512691965.png
1696512714644.png
No need to fire her.

OF is a lucritive side gig for these ladies though. W had a very pretty 20 yo colleague at my part time 2nd gig. She was scraping by. Some time later we found out she introduced herself to this side gig, and she told the mgr she made $48K her first month.

Reactions: Boca Vol
View attachment 584717
View attachment 584718
No need to fire her.

OF is a lucritive side gig for these ladies though. W had a very pretty 20 yo colleague at my part time 2nd gig. She was scraping by. Some time later we found out she introduced herself to this side gig, and she told the mgr she made $48K her first month.
All its going to do is cost them teachers. they will make far more online than they do teaching.

It seems like it is becoming a lot more common than used to be. IMO people are wanting to "feel" younger for longer. They are attempting to cling onto their youth, and having sex with younger people is their way of doing so. This is obviously just my opinion.

I know people have always wanted to feel younger, but it seems like people are getting more and more superficial.
The problem is two-fold.

1. The degradation of morality and maturity in our culture, due in large part to the deemphasis of the family and to Christian values has bred a much larger pool of individuals such as this with questionable scruples who are in positions of authority such as teaching.

2. (My apologies to any of the teachers on the forum) The barrier of entry to becoming a teacher, especially in the public school system, has been eroded to such a degree that often times you have people who frankly are barely qualified to be in a position to be teaching in the first place.

The problem is two-fold.

1. The degradation of morality and maturity in our culture, due in large part to the deemphasis of the family and to Christian values has bred a much larger pool of individuals such as this with questionable scruples who are in positions of authority such as teaching.

2. (My apologies to any of the teachers on the forum) The barrier of entry to becoming a teacher, especially in the public school system, has been eroded to such a degree that often times you have people who frankly are barely qualified to be in a position to be teaching in the first place.

1. So where do you place those Christian values when it’s Baptist pastors or youth leaders in positions of power that are using their authority to abuse children? Also the ensuing cover up by the church.

2. Teachers are paid sh!t. Sh!t pay isnt going to attract the best people. Or maybe it does for those that feel a calling to teach but the reality of living off a teachers salary sets in really fast.

You’d think with all the AI and psychological research, there’d be a jest/survey/assessment that would identify those individuals that would lean toward this behavior…,. That could be given to all those in influential positions so that they could be monitored at a minimum.

1. So where do you place those Christian values when it’s Baptist pastors or youth leaders in positions of power that are using their authority to abuse children? Also the ensuing cover up by the church.

2. Teachers are paid sh!t. Sh!t pay isnt going to attract the best people. Or maybe it does for those that feel a calling to teach but the reality of living off a teachers salary sets in really fast.
Teachers have always been underpaid. That's nothing new. When I was in school in the 70's/80's teachers were underpaid then, too. It's absolutely no secret that teaching isn't a very lucrative profession. Neither is police work, fire fighting, construction, truck driving, and any other profession that keeps our society functioning. Yet people choose to go into these fields anyway and they are expected to be professional and do their jobs at a high level.

Im telling you, the problem isn't economical, it's cultural. The problem with a teacher doing Only Fans to "subsidize her income" isn't her salary. The problem is her narcissistic mentality that engaging in such a thing is justifiable and not at all morally/ethically compromising. THAT is the issue! The lack of shame and modesty. Again, it's cultural! It's one thing to engage in questionable behavior in the privacy of the 4 walls of your house. Its another to broadcast it publicly where you run the risk of your students seeing it. Same with a teacher that would choose to sleep with a student. Thats a mental and character issue that, again, I believe is fostered by a broken culture. You want to subsidize your income, get a part time job at Starbucks. I guarantee you that women getting into Only Fans isn't doing it to keep the lights on. They're doing it to fund a certain lifestyle they want and they see it as an easy path to get there.

As for your remarks regarding the church, yes of COURSE there's corruption! I would never claim otherwise! Even the Bible warns to be wary of wolves in sheep's clothing within the church, professing to be in the faith but have nefarious motives. That's nothing new either. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that remark. That certainly doesn't discredit the teachings in the Bible.

Why single out baptist? You do know that there's other churches that are way more guilty? I'm not saying there isn't slimy, hypocritical baptist, just curious why single them out. Yes, I'm baptist, so that's why I ask. There's another denomination that was so bad they, as a church, paid money to victims. Do I think everyone in that particular church is bad? Not at all. I highly doubt someone forced this woman to become a teacher, so she can't claim, nor you on her part, that she didn't know she couldn't make it on a teacher's salary. I know a ton of teachers, who live on that salary, and don't do this. I agree with the poster above, it's a moral thing, she thinks she's hot, wants to flaunt it, and get paid for it. That's just my opinion, no science behind it 😁

Why single out baptist? You do know that there's other churches that are way more guilty? I'm not saying there isn't slimy, hypocritical baptist, just curious why single them out. Yes, I'm baptist, so that's why I ask. There's another denomination that was so bad they, as a church, paid money to victims. Do I think everyone in that particular church is bad? Not at all. I highly doubt someone forced this woman to become a teacher, so she can't claim, nor you on her part, that she didn't know she couldn't make it on a teacher's salary. I know a ton of teachers, who live on that salary, and don't do this. I agree with the poster above, it's a moral thing, she thinks she's hot, wants to flaunt it, and get paid for it. That's just my opinion, no science behind it 😁

Well I would have mentioned Catholics too but often times folks discredit them as not being Christian. Also, from my own experience, Baptist tend to be the quickest to condemn others based their morales when their own are suspect.

The point is this mantra of “moral decay” is bogus. Humans have always done despicable things whether they are religious or not (and quite often done in the name of religion). There is no time in history when society was more righteous than other times. It was simply hidden behind closed doors and covered up.

And yes teachers have been criminally underpaid for decades. They have often had to supplement their income OR they have a spouse and the dual income makes up for it for it. The difference between the 1970s and today is housing has out paced that pay whether it’s rent or buying. Even just buying a car has gone from average of 3 year loans to 7 year loans just to make monthly payments affordable. Throw in student loans on top of that. Then they are expected to supplement their own classrooms.

I’m not saying this woman chose the best path but I certainly don’t blame her. She thought she was doing it on a subscription and possibly shielded in the real world. Honestly though I think it’s an indictment on society that her value as a sex model is worth more than her value as a teacher. Not because of moral decay though.

Well I would have mentioned Catholics too but often times folks discredit them as not being Christian. Also, from my own experience, Baptist tend to be the quickest to condemn others based their morales when their own are suspect.

The point is this mantra of “moral decay” is bogus. Humans have always done despicable things whether they are religious or not (and quite often done in the name of religion). There is no time in history when society was more righteous than other times. It was simply hidden behind closed doors and covered up.

And yes teachers have been criminally underpaid for decades. They have often had to supplement their income OR they have a spouse and the dual income makes up for it for it. The difference between the 1970s and today is housing has out paced that pay whether it’s rent or buying. Even just buying a car has gone from average of 3 year loans to 7 year loans just to make monthly payments affordable. Throw in student loans on top of that. Then they are expected to supplement their own classrooms.

I’m not saying this woman chose the best path but I certainly don’t blame her. She thought she was doing it on a subscription and possibly shielded in the real world. Honestly though I think it’s an indictment on society that her value as a sex model is worth more than her value as a teacher. Not because of moral decay though.
I don't deny they're under paid, I don't buy into the poor broke teacher, so I gotta show myself naked/doing sex acts. Like I said, everyone on planet earth knows what teachers get paid, so she can't use "I didn't know I couldn't afford everything I bought" excuse is all I'm saying. Not trying to argue you, and sorry you feel that way about Baptists, we're not all like that. I'm not even judging her, not my job, I'm just saying she knew how much money she'd make as a teacher, took a risk doing something that most people do find immoral, and got caught. It's only natural people are going to share their opinions on it. While I hate she was in the spot financially, and she wouldn't have made as much doing something else, there are other options that people won't be so harsh about. Just my opinion, and you're welcome to yours as well.

God doesn’t exist. Sorry to hurt your feelings. I’ve seen the worst of humanity. If he were real, he wouldn’t allow the things I’ve witnessed

God doesn’t exist. Sorry to hurt your feelings. I’ve seen the worst of humanity. If he were real, he wouldn’t allow the things I’ve witnessed
You're alleged proof of atheism is childish and whatever the proper word is today for retarded. Your first sentence requires comprehsive knowledge of the whole. You don't have access to that. Your second sentence is a lie. You enjoy your snark. What you may or may not have witnessed really has no bearing on the question, except to mark your diatribe as narcissistic and you as the center point of all being iyo. You last sentence appears completely innocent of the fact that the question "what is a god" is logically prior to the question of whether there is a god. You apparently think you know what a god is, but you've assumed what you needed to prove. You beg the question in your too-moralistic-for-god rant. Don't be mean to people.

You're alleged proof of atheism is childish and whatever the proper word is today for retarded. Your first sentence requires comprehsive knowledge of the whole. You don't have access to that. Your second sentence is a lie. You enjoy your snark. What you may or may not have witnessed really has no bearing on the question, except to mark your diatribe as narcissistic and you as the center point of all being iyo. You last sentence appears completely innocent of the fact that the question "what is a god" is logically prior to the question of whether there is a god. You apparently think you know what a god is, but you've assumed what you needed to prove. You beg the question in your too-moralistic-for-god rant. Don't be mean to people.
I couldn‘t care less what you believe, that’s on you. The whole notion of a higher being is nonsensical. Poor people who want to believe their suffering means something lol.

I couldn‘t care less what you believe, that’s on you. The whole notion of a higher being is nonsensical. Poor people who want to believe their suffering means something lol.
You are the believer, petunia. I know what I said is true.

I noticed you dodged every point (#994). And tacked on some more of your trite, mimicked, ungrounded moralism and unargued-for beliefs or articles of faith. "I couldn't care less" is not an argument. Are you in second grade? Why so shy that you substitute "higher power" for "god" now? That doesn't cancel the logical requirement that you say what a god is before establishing that there is not one. Preaching that something is "nonsensical" is not an argument. Maybe it counts as "a one-size-fits-all witty comeback" on a used car lot or in the convenience-store chow line.

But it's your notion, blossom: You are required to tell us what this god or "notion" is or would be that you declare you know does not exist. You apparently have not the faintest idea what would be involved in knowing the things you think sound smart to mimic.

Don't be mean to poor people.

Last edited:
Your opinion doesn't hurt my feelings, or change my mind that he does. As much as I've seen man do wrong, I've seen the realness of God in my life. My parents were good people, but I was bad for a long time. They taught me opposite of how I done, and how I acted. Me not listening and being a bad person, didn't mean they didn't exist, or were evil, those were my choices. You're free to your opinion, and I truly hope you see his goodness at some point. I have over the past week today, from almost losing my wife, to seeing her miraculously pull through. Like I said though, it's not gonna hurt me, or change how I am to you at all. I will beat your butt for calling me a Georgia fan though!

First time here.

Do we have any fresh scandals, besides holy petunia who has not the first idea of what he is preaching and talking down to folk about? Perhaps playing the truck-stop "intellectual" and bestower of enlightenment is his strategy for... giving meaning to his suffering.

Last edited:
AU contre, what you’ve seen should be proof. If there were no God mankind would have disappeared long ago if left to our own devices.
Yes there is suffering here, but that can be more contributed to our own sinful nature and the evil one than a lack of God.

Reactions: 65YearsAVol

VN Store

Back