What’s Georgia thinking now?

They're thinking why the hell is the ball laying on the ground on the reverse play...🤣

They're thinking why the hell is the ball laying on the ground on the reverse play...🤣

So the Dawgs lost by 3 with their top two targets, Bowers and McConkey, limping on and off the field, not to mention a missed call that wasn't even reviewed that would have ended a Bama touchdown drive.

After a questionable 3-point loss, we fell from #1 to #6? How ridiculous.

Everyone knows Michigan, Texas, or Washington wouldn't have matched up with Georgia well.

I guess the committee has now sold everybody on the 12-team playoff.

So the Dawgs lost by 3 with their top two targets, Bowers and McConkey, limping on and off the field, not to mention a missed call that wasn't even reviewed that would have ended a Bama touchdown drive.

After a questionable 3-point loss, we fell from #1 to #6? How ridiculous.

Everyone knows Michigan, Texas, or Washington wouldn't have matched up with Georgia well.

I guess the committee has now sold everybody on the 12-team playoff.
I agree. Georgia is superior to the other playoff teams.

My ignorance-filled take is that Georgia did choke w/ Alabama. Georgia w/ it's O and D Line would've boat-raced Michigan down the stretch.

buuutttt.... no doubt that Michigan was 1,000% the best team on the field tonight.

Reactions: TWVol
I agree. Georgia is superior to the other playoff teams.
I think Georgia would have beaten Michigan tonight. Not sure how good Wash and TX are. Will tune in now. I also think Georgia is a better team than Bama on paper. My hope is that both Bama and Georgia go back to the future in the 90s when we had big winning streaks against both. I also hope that Florida does NOT go back to the 90s- they need to keep doing what they are doing.

I've been doing my part on the SEC Facebook group to make them mad. Bunch of them posting how they'd beat everyone in the playoffs. I keep telling them they lost to the team that lost to a big 10 team, that they'd get embarrassed 🤣. Between that, and Jabbing the bama fans, I've got a few fighting mad🤣

I've been doing my part on the SEC Facebook group to make them mad. Bunch of them posting how they'd beat everyone in the playoffs. I keep telling them they lost to the team that lost to a big 10 team, that they'd get embarrassed 🤣. Between that, and Jabbing the bama fans, I've got a few fighting mad🤣
Lol, it’s easy to get fighting mad behind a screen!

I like the way you talk, joevol. :cool:

Reactions: joevol33
Georgia choked. Kirby Smart got in the fetal position with Saban. Georgia is WAY BETTER than Alabama but they lost when everything was on the line.
Feel the same. Georgia imo is the best team in the country as far as talent. Just let it get away from them.

VN Store

Back