College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Arkansas might actually score 100 on this Kentucky team and some of the media still wants us to believe that Kentucky can win a national title “because their ceiling is so high.”

I don’t care how good your offense is, defense is still half the game and Kentucky can’t stop a nosebleed.
This. The number of talking heads touting KY as a championship contender after dropping 100+ on Bama was mind boggling.

Reactions: feathersax
Arkansas might actually score 100 on this Kentucky team and some of the media still wants us to believe that Kentucky can win a national title “because their ceiling is so high.”

I don’t care how good your offense is, defense is still half the game and Kentucky can’t stop a nosebleed.

They are going to give up 100 at home to the worst team in the conference.

Games like this are why I see Kentucky getting bounced early from the tournament. Giving up 102 to a terrible Arkansas team at home. This is one of the worst defensive Kentucky teams in years. Any team with a semblance of a defense will beat them and have all year.

Someone needs to remind this team that they're not UNLV circa early 1990s who can outscore every team.

Games like this are why I see Kentucky getting bounced early from the tournament. Giving up 102 to a terrible Arkansas team at home. This is one of the worst defensive Kentucky teams in years. Any team with a semblance of a defense will beat them and have all year.

Someone needs to remind this team that they're not UNLV circa early 1990s who can outscore every team.
I doubt they care. When you can score as fast as they do, with so many different weapons, they will be a nightmare opponent in the NCAAT. They are fun to watch.

Reactions: VolCalls
I doubt they care. When you can score as fast as they do, with so many different weapons, they will be a nightmare opponent in the NCAAT. They are fun to watch.
They better care because they just dropped to 94th in defensive efficiency. They have to stop someone especially in March when the whistles and young players get tight in games.

They better care because they just dropped to 94th in defensive efficiency. They have to stop someone especially in March when the whistles and young players get tight in games.
Their freshmen don’t play like freshmen at all. They are fearless. Dillingham and Sheppard have the mindsets of NBA veterans….they just keep attacking.

Had a 20 dollar 11 team parlay and so far was 8 for 8 when Lanier and SMU as 17.5 favorites lost to the worst team in their league. Former Vols BJ Edwards had 2 points 2 rebounds and 1 assists as a starter. So naturally 10 will win and have this game screw it up. Some guy on the bench for UTSA had 33 points. Ouch. Hopefully the Vols at least win tonight!!

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
Was a great game

First Baylor home game I have watched this year

Sweeeet (but tiny) new bball arena, built this year. It seats 8000 and the student section is one whole sideline's court side seats

Pretty cool

All college gyms should be max 12,000 seats IMO. Stokely was a bandbox, but the atmosphere was incredible, it was a blast to see games there and always a big home advantage. If you're going to have a 20,000 seat arena, you'd better be good every season or there will be a lot of black tarp in the upper deck.

Reactions: ReadCT

VN Store

Back