Coleman Thomas Ruled Out Saturday

VolnJC

Nathanael Rutherford ‏@Mr_Rutherford · 23m23 minutes ago
Scratch that: Jacob Gilliam WILL start for the #Vols this Saturday at right tackle. Coleman Thomas is out.

Reactions: 1 person
Is Gilliam's situation the real life version of a one legged man in a ass kicking contest? FTR I think he wins.

Reactions: 3 people
Gilliam might be the toughest Vol in resent history. Hope he doesn't do any more damage to the knee... This my friend is old school ..

Reactions: 6 people
I am not sure this is really a big loss.

Defensive players are running right by him....

He couldn't guard a dog if it was tied to his bed post.....

Reactions: 8 people
I am not sure this is really a big loss.

Defensive players are running right by him....

He couldn't guard a dog if it was tied to his bed post.....

Not to be a "Debbie Downer", but Gilliam is getting run by most every play also. He deserves our respect, but based on his play against Utah State and OM we are still in big trouble.

Coleman is an 18 yr. old playing a new position against the best in the NCAA, both he and Gilliam deserve our respect. Both are overmatched right now.

Reactions: 11 people
You're just a troll. Go back to bama and make love to your mama/ sister, cause any true Vol fan would know that Gilliam is all American. Whatever dude, just whatever.

How dare you call me a troll? Negavol maybe, but never a troll.

Nathanael Rutherford ‏@Mr_Rutherford · 23m23 minutes ago
Scratch that: Jacob Gilliam WILL start for the #Vols this Saturday at right tackle. Coleman Thomas is out.

Great! Another OL down, I mean we have so much depth here, this couldn't really hurt us more could it? And the hits just keep on a coming.

Not to be a "Debbie Downer", but Gilliam is getting run by most every play also. He deserves our respect, but based on his play against Utah State and OM we are still in big trouble.

I don't know what you saw, but even the commentators said "Worley seems to have more of a pocket now" when Gilliam came in the game last Saturday.

I'll take Gilliam all season long if that's what it takes.

VN Store

Back