Press Conference

You think the few in the press who ask the tough questions will get the opportunity? I hope so. It's time to see BJ turn that beautiful rose color again. :popcorn:

"I am not going to sit up here and discuss our offense. Most people don't understand it"

Reactions: 3 people
You think the few in the press who ask the tough questions will get the opportunity? I hope so. It's time to see BJ turn that beautiful rose color again. :popcorn:

They might. But afterward, we will see a few fans change their mind back to CBJ is doing a good job.

#8-4U
#PressConferenceChampions

Reactions: 2 people
"I am not going to sit up here and discuss our offense. Most people don't understand it"

"My chart is the only one that understands my offense. I do whatever it tells me to do even if it means passing on 1st & goal."

"We're still a very young team"

Reactions: 4 people
Take a shot every time he says the team showed resiliency.
I'll have alcohol poisoning by 12:27

Reactions: 4 people
I understand being livid with our coach.

I dont understand why some of you pour salt into your wounds by listening to his presser.

BDSM aficionados, maybe?

Have ever just been done with somebody and no matter what they say, you just want them to leave?

That is the way I feel about Butch

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I want to take a crap in that trash can, if I get to a game and see that trash can I'm gonna run down the sideline and take a big ol deuce in it..

It will have to be a mountain of a deuce if you want anyone to notice it over the deuces butch routinely lays on the field.

VN Store

Back