Press Conference

I'm still supporting the team but I'm not supporting Butch.

The players deserve so much better considering their talents are being wasted because they're not being utilized correctly.

Anything Butch says in these press conferences, is dead to me. It's the same old excuses & coach speak.

I just want him to be asked a few like these:

- Why is your best athlete, Byrd, not getting any touches in a game like Florida?

- Why does the best player in the SEC, Kelly, not touch the ball on first and goal in both the 2nd and 4th quarter?

- Why would you pass the ball 3 consecutive times with under 2 min to go in the red zone, leaving Florida 50 seconds to try to tie or win? Why wouldn't you run the ball at all in that situation to drain the clock?

- Who is to blame for the last play? Martin, Abernathy, Shoop, or you?

- Why on 3rd and 6 late in the game would you run Dormady on a keeper?

Reactions: 5 people
preview of press conference

hey...we are resilient, never gave up, and...

10670110_822990174410768_8001291237578928906_n.jpg

"Our goal is to be 1-0 each week. We have individuals that played with a lot of resiliency. We will not let one game define our season"
Blah, blah, blah......
It will be interesting to see if any reporter will press him on any of the assinine coaching decisions in that game

Reactions: 1 person
Freak, do you show up ( weigh in ) when the fan base goes nuts like this, or have you learned that it's pointless? Basically, just sit back and make sure the comments don't go too far? Or, are you waiting, letting the emotion get out of your opinion, before commenting? Or, have you expressed your opinion on all this get rid of CBJ stuff, and, let's collectively mock him while we are at it garbage, and I have missed it?

Freak, do you show up ( weigh in ) when the fan base goes nuts like this, or have you learned that it's pointless? Basically, just sit back and make sure the comments don't go too far? Or, are you waiting, letting the emotion get out of your opinion, before commenting? Or, have you expressed your opinion on all this get rid of CBJ stuff, and, let's collectively mock him while we are at it garbage, and I have missed it

Passive aggressive much?
Butch has done himself no favors with his own tongue

Freak, do you show up ( weigh in ) when the fan base goes nuts like this, or have you learned that it's pointless? Basically, just sit back and make sure the comments don't go too far? Or, are you waiting, letting the emotion get out of your opinion, before commenting? Or, have you expressed your opinion on all this get rid of CBJ stuff, and, let's collectively mock him while we are at it garbage, and I have missed it

Passive aggressive much?
Butch has done himself no favors with his own tongue

It slips my mind as to when CBJ has mocked and bad mouthed the fan base. I just don't remember it. But, if he has, what goes around comes around.

Have to say, at least that is a nice shirt he is wearing...all 3 colors incorporated.

OH...CBJ said we are all "pissed"....Butch...you just summed up this message board!

Butch: "we're pissed. We cannot ignore the details of situational football like that and they will not be ignored. I promise you that."

VN Store

Back