Offensive Play Calling!!!

We're up 16 against a good defense and horrible offense. We're going to be conservative. No point helping them.

Reactions: 32 people
Let's all complain about our run game shredding their highly touted defensive line and a 19-0 lead, shall we?

Reactions: 46 people
So freaking predictable!!!!!
We are easy to defend.
If we do not improve our play calling next year we will be in the same position next year!
Debord has proven as lackluster this season as I had feared

Reactions: 3 people
We are easy to defend.
If we do not improve our play calling next year we will be in the same position next year!

As we continue a roll to our bed record in years.

Reactions: 5 people
Offense has been great considering this is one of the best defenses in the country.

I'm hyper critical of the coaching staff most of the time and have nothing to complain about tonight

Reactions: 4 people
is killing me! Is anyone else seeing the same thing i am seeing?

And why are we so afraid to pass the ball down the field?

I just got out of the recliner to login and start the same thread!...this is horrible. It's one thing to be conservative, but this is ridiculously predictable. We should have put this game away already. You would think Butch and Debord both would have learned their lesson about coaching scared.

Reactions: 1 person
We're up 16 against a good defense and horrible offense. We're going to be conservative. No point helping them.

I don't agree playing conservative at all. That kind of thinking has got us beat many times this season!

The play calling is what is killing our Offense. You have to mix it up or they will just stack the box and we are 3 and out every time we get on the field.

Reactions: 2 people
We are easy to defend.

Dumbass post shows you don't know **** about offense.

Reactions: 13 people
I don't agree playing conservative at all. That kind of thinking has got us beat many times this season!

The play calling is what is killing our Offense. You have to mix it up or they will just stack the box and we are 3 and out every time we get on the field.

Has that happened yet tonight?

Reactions: 1 person
We suck at throwing it down the field and Mizzou makes everybody look bad....but we're up 19.

VN Store

Back