Offensive Play Calling!!!

We looked horrible vs cupcake state last game. We've had what 4 possessions within the 45 yard line and only scored a touchdown on an incredible poorly defended busted qb draw.
We will not win the east like this next year.
That is our " coming out" year right.... Next year

Last week has no bearing on now . We clearly used our N TX practice week for this game , some that Spurrier used to do all the time at UF . Speaking of UF ..they almost slipped up against an inferior team today ...and check out Sabans press conference leading up to Charleston Southern where he reminisces about a previous game against them . It means nothing

This is a very good defense . Vegas only favored us by 9 ...so we appear to be well ahead of expectations . No one has scored many points on Mizzou

A 'busted' play ? Any play that the defense doesnt hold within 3 yards is a 'busted' play . Players make plays and its part of the game

You have been wrong on all of your other points ...that being said ...we may very well win the east next year

Reactions: 3 people
Last week has no bearing on now . We clearly used our N TX practice week for this game , some that Spurrier used to do all the time at UF . Speaking of UF ..they almost slipped up against an inferior team today ...and check out Sabans press conference leading up to Charleston Southern where he reminisces about a previous game against them . It means nothing

This is a very good defense . Vegas only favored us by 9 ...so we appear to be well ahead of expectations . No one has scored many points on Mizzou

A 'busted' play ? Any play that the defense doesnt hold within 3 yards is a 'busted' play . Players make plays and its part of the game

You have been wrong on all of your other points ...that being said ...we may very well win the east next year

I hope you are right

Reactions: 1 person
play calling is keeping this closer than it should be. Lets hope it doesn't come back to bite us.

Yeah that Offensive game plan of 3 and out,,,,,then 3 and out is killing them!

I think our coaches think that type of offense will kill the clock. If we do it enough i guess!

Are you serious? We have a nice lead on a great D. They have an atrocious offense. The playcalling is EXACTLY what you do in these situations. Oh, and it's historically cold.

Stop playing Madden.

Reactions: 6 people
Are you serious? We have a nice lead on a great D. They have an atrocious offense. The playcalling is EXACTLY what you do in these situations. Oh, and it's historically cold.

Stop playing Madden.

You are exactly right. Now that their offense is starting to gain momentum, let's keep conservative and go for those three and outs.

19-8 with 9 mins left in the game!!

You guys still think playing conservative is the best game plan? So just we just need to keep running 3 and outs right?

Reactions: 2 people
Mike debord has got to go.... He is god awful, So predictable, and old school as it gets. This vanilla play calling is so old, he needs to kick rocks.

Neyland Maxim: Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.

Jones Maxim: Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 45 minutes, then hope we built a big enough lead to hold on in the 4th.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm afraid this game will come down to our offense having to get a first down late in the game to run out the clock. Heaven help us if that's the case.

Well I personally am pushing for Deborg to kick rocks after this season.

And if Coach Jones don't see it he will set in motion his own demise IMO!

VN Store

Back