Offensive Play Calling!!!

Plus with all the blitzes they've had one on one man coverage. Yet UT has yet to even throw a keep me honest deep ball.

I guarantee you if debord had his way he would be calling many more pass plays. I just feel bad for our receivers. How can we claim to be WRU anymore? Why would any top receiver talent want to come here? To block every down? I don't think so

I guarantee you if debord had his way he would be calling many more pass plays. I just feel bad for our receivers. How can we claim to be WRU anymore? Why would any top receiver talent want to come here? To block every down? I don't think so

DeBord barely passed the ball with Tom Freakin' Brady

So I doubt it

I don't agree playing conservative at all. That kind of thinking has got us beat many times this season!

The play calling is what is killing our Offense. You have to mix it up or they will just stack the box and we are 3 and out every time we get on the field.

The Vols are pounding them. MO had how many first downs?
Keep running the ball and let the clock run. Get the hell out of Columbia with a W. This isn't Madden

Reactions: 5 people
You need a therapist.

We looked horrible vs cupcake state last game. We've had what 4 possessions within the 45 yard line and only scored a touchdown on an incredible poorly defended busted qb draw.
We will not win the east like this next year.
That is our " coming out" year right.... Next year

As Hurd passes his career high in rushing against a great rushing defense. Lol.. Some of you would complain if you won the lottery.

Reactions: 16 people
We looked horrible vs cupcake state last game. We've had what 4 possessions within the 45 yard line and only scored a touchdown on an incredible poorly defended busted qb draw.

Have you done any research on the Missouri D or are you just rambling without any thought?

We're winning, wtf are you mad about?

Reactions: 6 people
Are you serious? The play calling has been great considering the Vols cannot throw a pass over 5 yds beyond the line of scrimmage. A lot of rushing yards against a team that doesn't give up many.

Reactions: 2 people
One team has scored more than 21 on them all year. We suck throwing it down the field.

Go play XBox.

Reactions: 9 people
We are ahead

We are running the ball well

We are stopping their offense

Only 3 things can happen when you pass the ball ...and two of them are bad

He broke two tackles and Juked another, I think you are selling Dobbs effort short on purpose

Reactions: 3 people
Intelligent debate and you do not go together

Especially since intelligent debate requires one to have done a little research, which he hasn't managed to do. And this research can be as simple as logging into ESPN and looking at the Missouri football page.

VN Store

Back