"I Won't Pick Tennessee over Florida..."

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
That's just the attitude we don't need. Sure,*Florida*has beaten us eleven years in a row. Sure, they're terrific athletes. They've got the best equipment that money can buy. Hell, every team they're sending over here has their own*personal masseuse, not masseur, masseuse.*But it doesn't matter.*
Do you know that every Florida competitor has an electrocardiogram, blood and urine tests every 48 hours to see if there's any change in his physical condition? Do you know that they use the most sophisticated training methods from the Soviet Union, East and West Germany, and the newest Olympic power Trinidad-Tobago? But it doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER. I tell you, IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

And even, and even if we win, if we win, HAH! Even if we win! Even if we play so far over our heads that our*noses bleed for a week to ten days. Even if God in Heaven above comes down and points his hand at our side of the field. Even if every man, woman and child held hands together and prayed for us to win, it just wouldn't matter, because all the*really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Alabama cause they've got all the trophies! It just doesn't matter if we win or we lose.*IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

:)

Reactions: 4 people
That's just the attitude we don't need. Sure,*Florida*has beaten us eleven years in a row. Sure, they're terrific athletes. They've got the best equipment that money can buy. Hell, every team they're sending over here has their own*personal masseuse, not masseur, masseuse.*But it doesn't matter.*
Do you know that every Florida competitor has an electrocardiogram, blood and urine tests every 48 hours to see if there's any change in his physical condition? Do you know that they use the most sophisticated training methods from the Soviet Union, East and West Germany, and the newest Olympic power Trinidad-Tobago? But it doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER. I tell you, IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

And even, and even if we win, if we win, HAH! Even if we win! Even if we play so far over our heads that our*noses bleed for a week to ten days. Even if God in Heaven above comes down and points his hand at our side of the field. Even if every man, woman and child held hands together and prayed for us to win, it just wouldn't matter, because all the*really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Alabama cause they've got all the trophies! It just doesn't matter if we win or we lose.*IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,299
Reactions: 5 people

and the winner for the worst post of 2016 is............

Reactions: 4 people
airplane-sniffing-glue-o.gif

Reactions: 6 people
How's that worked out for you?

I gotta say, I would imagine it worked out the same as it did for those that fret and stress.
Since the outcome isn't affected by fan freak out levels, I'm with bot on this one. Just enjoy college football.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back