Honestly, what are the chances that Florida actually loses another conference game?

The 3 teams remaining on their schedule with the best chance to beat them are Georgia, Arkansas, and LSU. Let's analyze this shall we.... Georgia is not very good and just lost to Vandy. Furthermore, Florida will be coming off a bye week when they play and will be well rested. Next, they play Arkansas and LSU on the road. Now those games are going to be tough simply because they are big road trips. Having said that, there's nothing about those teams that makes me confident that they'll beat Florida because they have both stunk it up at times. I think there's a good chance that Florida will win out in conference play and go to Atlanta. I hope the Gators lose all three, but I just dont see it happening.

Reactions: 3 people
I'd say it's better than 60% chance of losing one of those games. Away from home against Arkansas, LSU, and Georgia? Yeah, they'll catch a loss. But if they don't, they've earned a spot in Atlanta.

Reactions: 23 people
Absolutely can lose,, LSU was going to be without Fournette and was struggling.. LSU has more talent on the field than Alabama if you go by the recruiting/ nfl projection stuff.. Depends upon which UGA team shows up but if the good one shows up and Eason has a great game again, florida doesn't have an offense to get into a shootout with..

Reactions: 2 people
They will loss a game. Let's not start thinking UF is that good since the beat a team that just lost to MTSU

Reactions: 9 people
Arkansas had a bad game tonight, real bad but Auburn seems to be hitting their stride offensively too. Florida is still struggling on offense. Arkansas looked terrible on defense though. They will lose one just don't know to who.

Still say the Hogs get them, UGA is a tossup, but LSU will destroy the gators this year.

Reactions: 8 people
When they play LSU it will be the 4th SEC game in a row, that's not easy. They will lose at least 1 of the 4 probably 2 or more.

See you in Tampa.

Reactions: 3 people
Why in the world would you want to face Alabama again?

Geez I hate this kind of thinking. It's so stupid. Why would we want to play them again? Because that means we will be east Champs. And in ATLANTA for the fist time since 07. For a chance to be SEC champs. So stupid to say "no I don't want to win the east. No I don't want to have a chance to be SEC champs. I would rather not have either of those" so so so dumb of ppl to say that

Reactions: 13 people
we blew it. all there is to it. we had it and lost it by losing to a&m. it's butch's fault for not hiring competent coaches on the offensive side of the ball.

VN Store

Back