Honestly, what are the chances that Florida actually loses another conference game?

After watching these teams today I think it will be hard but I sure do hope that Fl loses to Georgia, Ark and LSU. I want them to lose every week along with Alabubbas. I think LSU has the best chance of getting them, followed by Georgia and then Ark.

Reactions: 1 person
Auburn just spanked the hell out of the hogs. Right now don't see Ark beating UF.

Never know. Perhaps a beatdown like that refocuses Arky and they bounce back big time vs Florida. They certainly have the talent and playmakers to do so IMO. No shame in losing to Auburn right now....they're as hot as anybody in the SEC right now.

Reactions: 2 people
900 yards of offense isn't enough?

not when your first play of a series involves a interception and dobbs and wolf didnt know who was doing what. that is coaching. how many times this year have we come out of a time out or tv stoppage or injury timeout only to have a crappy or busted play. too many times than i care to remember.

we blew it. all there is to it. we had it and lost it by losing to a&m. it's butch's fault for not hiring competent coaches on the offensive side of the ball.

Perhaps the 7 turnovers had something to do with it.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Butch had a single one of them.

Reactions: 7 people
we blew it. all there is to it. we had it and lost it by losing to a&m. it's butch's fault for not hiring competent coaches on the offensive side of the ball.

Agreed. If butch does not make a change this off-season on the offensive side of the ball.. We will be in the same flippn boat next season. And for what? Loyalty? Loyalty don't mean squat, hardly, in this conference!!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm almost certain we'll beat Georgia, they're garbage...And I was half joking when I said Arkansas was trash, but they totally looked the part tonight, so they frighten me even less than they did before...(Which wasn't much.)LSU is our test...But when we shut their halfbacks down, it'll be a slugfest to the finish...I'm not ready book a return trip to the Georgia Dome, but I'm getting ever so close.

This is why living in Florida with gators is soooo hard. The cockiest fans in America wear their blue and orange. It was so much fun getting the W this year and shutting up some of them though! LSU is looking really good tonight and their stadium is going to be magical on that night. I wouldn't count out Ga either. Arkansas will be a hard road game for gators. Here's hoping your team loses all three!

Saw the gator coach last night at a HS game with his big Donkey teeth. I said hey to him and told him to tell Tabor hello from Tennessee. The look on his face was "Priceless."

Reactions: 5 people
Making it to the seccg and winning the east > not making it to the seccg and not winning the east
10-2 > 10-3 with 2 embarrassments, and we still need to win 5 games to get there.

South Carolina, Missouri, and Kentucky have at least as good of a chance of beating us as we have to beat Alabama.

This is why living in Florida with gators is soooo hard. The cockiest fans in America wear their blue and orange. It was so much fun getting the W this year and shutting up some of them though! LSU is looking really good tonight and their stadium is going to be magical on that night. I wouldn't count out Ga either. Arkansas will be a hard road game for gators. Here's hoping your team loses all three!

Saw the gator coach last night at a HS game with his big Donkey teeth. I said hey to him and told him to tell Tabor hello from Tennessee. The look on his face was "Priceless."
Try living in Alabama bro

Reactions: 5 people
They will loss a game. Let's not start thinking UF is that good since the beat a team that just lost to MTSU

But that logic means UGA isn't that good because they just managed to beat a team that lost to MTSU.

And we just managed to beat that UGA team, so...and I made myself sad.

But that logic means UGA isn't that good because they just managed to beat a team that lost to MTSU.

And we just managed to beat that UGA team, so...and I made myself sad.

We beat UGA, Florida will lose man, too many hard games left. UF is not good. LSU and Arkansas they still have left to play. Vols will be fine

not when your first play of a series involves a interception and dobbs and wolf didnt know who was doing what. that is coaching. how many times this year have we come out of a time out or tv stoppage or injury timeout only to have a crappy or busted play. too many times than i care to remember.

That was bad. It reminded me of what Casey Clausen did against Auburn back in the day. Down by 7 with 1:31 left, we just got a 1st down and what does he do? Throws the pick.

I haven't noticed a bunch of busted plays and if by crappy you mean give it to an NFL back, I have noticed that.

I think we got lucky that the Lsu game was moved to baton rouge if Leonard stays healthy he'll be 100 percent when the gators go down there.

Yeah I know, I think its stupid, we are not going to the playoff.

We need help but that don't mean we give in and stop competing. It's not out of reach yet, until it is, I'm still thinking Tampa and the NC game. Unbridled optimism.

Go Vols!

Plan C all the way to Tampa to compete for a NC.

Why in the world would you want to face Alabama again?

Because if you're not in the game, you never learn to win it. Even with another beating, knowing you were one win from winning the conference and playing for a NC frames the goal in crystal clear terms; you were that close.

I know the Hogs looked bad tonight but they have a bye week to get ready for Florida. Bielema is pretty mad after today's performance. As long as Austin Allen heals up they have a good chance of beating UF in Arkansas. Just my opinion.

Because if you're not in the game, you never learn to win it. Even with another beating, knowing you were one win from winning the conference and playing for a NC frames the goal in crystal clear terms; you were that close.

I agree. It's getting over the next hump mentality. Besides someone has to eventually beat Bama. Might as well be our Vols!

VN Store

Back