Honestly, what are the chances that Florida actually loses another conference game?

LSU looking like a different team with Fournette in the game. 171 yards rushing with 6:11 left in 2nd quarter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
LSU is our test...But when we shut their halfbacks down, it'll be a slugfest to the finish...I'm not ready book a return trip to the Georgia Dome, but I'm getting ever so close.

Yeah. Ok. You're obviously watching a different Leonard Fournette than the rest of the world is tonight.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm good either way...we just need to win out. Get some folks back healthy and get some of the younger guys some PT...and add a couple blue chip,OL to this year's class...

900 yards would have been enough, most likely. Too bad we only got 700. Which obviously wasn't enough.

You fell for it, "we only got 700", that's not an offense problem it's a defense problem when you can't win with 35 points off ONLY 700 yards. The ball security coach should be put on probation. Having to kick a field goal in OT is an issue and to turn it over in OT means you lose unless it's against KY.

Auburn just spanked the hell out of the hogs. Right now don't see Ark beating UF.

Yeah but the hogs played Alabama competitively in Fayetteville...400 yards passing against bamer defense.

They were either tired or flat or Auburn is getting good.

I say all of the above.

Reactions: 1 person
You fell for it, "we only got 700", that's not an offense problem it's a defense problem when you can't win with 35 points off ONLY 700 yards. The ball security coach should be put on probation. Having to kick a field goal in OT is an issue and to turn it over in OT means you lose unless it's against KY.

Yeah, I'm kinda like that about accuracy and embellishment. However, I'm not saying there was an offensive problem there.

The offensive problem was the 7 turnovers. How many of those offensive yards were in vain due to a turnover. That is what I point to in that game. I don't know if I have ever seen a team overcome 7 turnovers, and we almost did.

If we do not make it to Atlanta, this game will be one we can point to as really costing us the opportunity. If we lose to another SEC team the rest of the way, we can really scratch our head with what happened.

Overall, the offensive problem I have seen is a lack of admitting a game plan is not working and change the plan. Appy St, Ohio and Alabama as my exhibits. The coaches were sticking with the same game plan throughout those games and would not budge. That does make me mad. Against Alabama, there was a strong need to try something different, like throw on 1st down. Waiting u too 3rd and 10 against Alabama is asking for your QB to get hit often and hard. Throw early, less blitz. Alabama loves to send the extra defender or 3rd down.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but the West is looking light years ahead of the East this year. I think UF will lose to both Ark and LSU. Definitely will drop at least one of those. And then you always have the cocktail party with a UGA team that has nothing to lose and is starving for a win.

I think we make it to Atlanta unless we blow it by losing another one

They have no chance of losing ANOTHER conference game!!!! They are going to loose 3 OTHER conference games. Kirby needs a big one to keep recruits. ARK needs one to get to a good bowl. LSU is going to stomp them into oblivion! Everyone is talking about FL and AL, we could very well be seeing LSU OR AUBURN in the SECCG!!!

They have no chance of losing ANOTHER conference game!!!! They are going to loose 3 OTHER conference games. Kirby needs a big one to keep recruits. ARK needs one to get to a good bowl. LSU is going to stomp them into oblivion! Everyone is talking about FL and AL, we could very well be seeing LSU OR AUBURN in the SECCG!!!

LOL...Okay.

Not saying they are. They are very comparable to Vandy D statistically. UF really lit it up against them didn't they.

Maybe statistically but not talent wise. UF has the athletes on defense to shut down an offense. I am not saying they will but we cannot use any game that has been played as a gauge on what will happen.

Obviously the OP is not watching LSU tonight. And I think Arkansas is a different beast in Fayetteville. I feel confident in Florida getting at least one more L. I think the East is ours if we take care of business. People need to relax and quick panicking with so much time to go in the season. And if I told most people on this board that we would go 10-2, lose 3 key starters for the year, and have 15 more players injured and miss time, and beat Florida AND UGA.....you'd be ready to build a statue for Butch.

Yeah, I'm kinda like that about accuracy and embellishment. However, I'm not saying there was an offensive problem there.

The offensive problem was the 7 turnovers. How many of those offensive yards were in vain due to a turnover. That is what I point to in that game. I don't know if I have ever seen a team overcome 7 turnovers, and we almost did.

If we do not make it to Atlanta, this game will be one we can point to as really costing us the opportunity. If we lose to another SEC team the rest of the way, we can really scratch our head with what happened.

Overall, the offensive problem I have seen is a lack of admitting a game plan is not working and change the plan. Appy St, Ohio and Alabama as my exhibits. The coaches were sticking with the same game plan throughout those games and would not budge. That does make me mad. Against Alabama, there was a strong need to try something different, like throw on 1st down. Waiting u too 3rd and 10 against Alabama is asking for your QB to get hit often and hard. Throw early, less blitz. Alabama loves to send the extra defender or 3rd down.

The way I see it our game plan has worked when we don't drop passes and turn it over. Appy st was a fluke, 9 out of 10 we drum them the other 1 we win in OT.

I think the plan is to not run Dobbs from the read option until the 4th quarter when we need it most and they have been Chessed into not believing he will ever keep it. When a team keys on our running back and then we give it to him with poor blocking, that play will be a bust no matter what the down.

I don't care for the 2 yard out when it's 3rd and 10, throw a pass past the sticks.

Many have said we come out flat but it's seems we come out and make enough mistakes early to put us in a hole that we have to dig out of.

Looks like oHIo is about to lose, thanks for the help Penn St. We needed it.

Plan C all the way to Tampa.

I'm almost certain we'll beat Georgia, they're garbage...And I was half joking when I said Arkansas was trash, but they totally looked the part tonight, so they frighten me even less than they did before...(Which wasn't much.)LSU is our test...But when we shut their halfbacks down, it'll be a slugfest to the finish...I'm not ready book a return trip to the Georgia Dome, but I'm getting ever so close.

Do it. It's inevitable

VN Store

Back