South Carolina fans think they'll score 23+ on us.

If their game against UMass is any indication, UT should hang about 45 on them then. Unless UMass normally puts up 28 points on SEC teams not named Vandy...

Reactions: 4 people
Freshman QB had good game against Crap team, now Cocks think they have next Peyton, LOL!!

If we can get some guys back on D, should be easy game.

Although first half might be the usual Stroke inducing mess!! Hope not for my personal well being! :banghead2:

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds about right. Our defense is bad right now. I think we'll score 35-38 points on them so it's no worries. It's still a W for the good guys.

Reactions: 1 person
Freshman QB had good game against Crap team, now Cocks think they have next Peyton, LOL!!

If we can get some guys back on D, should be easy game.

Although first half might be the usual Stroke inducing mess!! Hope not for my personal well being! :banghead2:

The kid is pretty impressive for someone who should still be playing his senior year in high school. He also had a pretty impressive offer list, do I think Tennessee should be scared of him? Hell I think Tennessee's secondary should be scared of everyone right now.

Jake Bentley gives South Carolina a strong QB and recruiter | The State

USCe fans aren't delusional just STUPID!! If they did manage to find 23 points, you guys hang AT LEAST 42 on them!!! You guys may be banged up, but you still have tons more talent than UMASS.

Reactions: 7 people
The kid is pretty impressive for someone who should still be playing his senior year in high school. He also had a pretty impressive offer list, do I think Tennessee should be scared of him? Hell I think Tennessee's secondary should be scared of everyone right now.

Jake Bentley gives South Carolina a strong QB and recruiter | The State

Dad held him back a year in grade school so he'd have a size advantage at Byrnes HS where I live. He's a normal aged true freshman.

Reactions: 8 people

aHat4DbkRrlHa.gif

Reactions: 8 people
If someone told me SC would score 28 on us, I would be fine with it. 28 will not be enough to beat us Saturday. There is a chance we don't take it easy on them, If that happen it could get ugly. I would be shocked if we lost, much like the Kentucky loss. Stunned may be a better word.

We crush these busters, unless we go super duper conservative. Then it may be just a regular beat down.

I think we still win with 5 turnovers, but it would be a dog fight. They are fun to watch as long as we win, to lose is unacceptable..... No excuse or reason could be good enough, I'm so glad we win easily.

Plan C all the way to Tampa.

They are playing against a very banged up but very pissed off UT team...They will score some points but it will be getting nasty by the 4th quarter...We could easily hang 50+ on them and I'm sure after all the trash talk Muschump has done over the past few years we don't take it easy on him.

No QB looks good laying on his back. Shoop will dial up the pressure and our corners will only have to cover for abut 2 seconds. If SC can't run the ball on us they are toast.

USCe fans aren't delusional just STUPID!! If they did manage to find 23 points, you guys hang AT LEAST 42 on them!!! You guys may be banged up, but you still have tons more talent than UMASS.

Gee thanks! We have more talent than UMass!

I guess I just don't get "23". Why that number? Wouldn't you ask if we're going to score 24, 28, 35 numbers that are some combination of mostly TD's and a FG or 2? I mean picking 23 says your red zone efficiency stinks 3 FG in 5 trips.

We need a "Will we score 46 on USCe?" thread! :)

VN Store

Back