South Carolina fans think they'll score 23+ on us.

Dad held him back a year in grade school so he'd have a size advantage at Byrnes HS where I live. He's a normal aged true freshman.

Same thing that happened with the Booty's at Evangel Christian.

Dad held him back a year in grade school so he'd have a size advantage at Byrnes HS where I live. He's a normal aged true freshman.

Actually, as was pointed out on some SEC-Network show this weekend, he's older than their other true freshman QB.

Jake Bentley born November 23, 1997
Brandon McIlwain born May 31, 1998

All the Vols need to do this weekend to win is run the dang ball. SC is #103 in the NCAA against the run. UGA gashed them for 300+ yards and "all world" (per UGA fans) Jacob Eason couldn't hit the broad side of the barn in that game. (5/17 for 29 yards).

With strength of Tennessee's backs + Dobbs ability to move the ball with his feet, this is an easy game plan.

Actually, as was pointed out on some SEC-Network show this weekend, he's older than their other true freshman QB.

Jake Bentley born November 23, 1997
Brandon McIlwain born May 31, 1998

All the Vols need to do this weekend to win is run the dang ball. SC is #103 in the NCAA against the run. UGA gashed them for 300+ yards and "all world" (per UGA fans) Jacob Eason couldn't hit the broad side of the barn in that game. (5/17 for 29 yards).

With strength of Tennessee's backs + Dobbs ability to move the ball with his feet, this is an easy game plan.

The coaches haven't let dobbs run all season but this is the week they need to let him go. If he gets hurt so be it with Atlanta in this teams cross hairs let dobbs run all the way to the state capital

UT will do its usual playing down to their opponents and make the game look winnable in the first half. Then we stomp them.

The coaches haven't let dobbs run all season but this is the week they need to let him go. If he gets hurt so be it with Atlanta in this teams cross hairs let dobbs run all the way to the state capital

We don't need to let him run in order to win these next 5 games. Why risk injuring him now when you didn't let him run when it mattered the most to our season?

If they score 23+ it'll be because we hung 60+ and our backups are in (more than they already are).

The coaches haven't let dobbs run all season but this is the week they need to let him go.

He just needs to run enough to keep the defense honest. You can't let the DE's cheat on the edge against the run. Just freeze them long enough by making them read the handoff vs just playing the RB.

Jalen Hurd will pound them into submission. Simple game plan to beat USC. Barnett with have that QB scared for his life in the first quarter.

Id put money on App St and Ohio to beat USC. Dem dudes bad.

Freshman QB had good game against Crap team, now Cocks think they have next Peyton, LOL!!

If we can get some guys back on D, should be easy game.

Although first half might be the usual Stroke inducing mess!! Hope not for my personal well being! :banghead2:

:eek:lol: I literally spit out my chili on my computer screen that I was eating for lunch when I read this.

Probably will after we score 45+ and put in the backups. They will get a garbage TD or two.

South Carolina may very well score that many points on us because of the banged up roster. But we will score 50.

I'm so thankful I'm not a fan of a team that's short version of thier nickname is cocks.

Worst nickname is sports.....

As a kid the only SC fans that I met were 15 year olds that like to say cocks.... same crowd that draws male parts on bathroom walls.

SoCar yanked the red shirt off of true frosh QB, Jake Bentley. He played well against UMass. Let the Vols teach him the true nature of CFB. Sacks, strips, and INTs... Leave him traumatized, score defensively, and hang half a hundred plus on SoCar. So let it be written, so let it be done!

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone making beer can chicken on Saturday? Does the butcher shop have capons?

With our inability to play for the first two quarters we have nobody on our schedule that can't beat us.

SoCar yanked the red shirt off of true frosh QB, Jake Bentley. He played well against UMass. Let the Vols teach him the true nature of CFB. Sacks, strips, and INTs... Leave him traumatized, score defensively, and hang half a hundred plus on SoCar. So let it be written, so let it be done!

May be wrong here but highly doubt that USC will put that kid in many situations were we can just tee off on him...certainly there will be some but the game plan will be to try and establish a run game and short, safe passes to the flat and screen type plays to neutralize the rush...to the opposite side of Barnett of course. I just hope the Vols show up with a playoff mentality and ready to play sound, fundamental, hard nose football for 60 minutes...and I think they will....

VN Store

Back