South Carolina fans think they'll score 23+ on us.

This game all depends on the offensive play calling. We have all seen the coaching staff run a very conservative game.

If they choose that approach it could be another nail biter.

Reactions: 1 person
I am still waiting on our genius DC to come to town. Regardless the only way we lose this game is for Deboring and Butch to not let us play offense.

Reactions: 3 people
Please leave election talk in the PF.

Carolina fans are delusional though. They believe we are their best chance for an upset.

I am still waiting on our genius DC to come to town. Regardless the only way we lose this game is for Deboring and Butch to not let us play offense.

Hard to do when you're playing 3rd and 4th stringers everywhere. What do you want him to do?

In another thead they said were the best chance they have for another SEC win

They still have to play Missouri and florida

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-24-11-13-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-24-11-13-33.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 4
Intentionally hurting players? How delusional. Time to kick some USCe ass.

Say what you will, and it's been said 1000x times, but the Marcus Lattimore injury still stings them. There are many there who will NEVER be convinced that wasn't a "dirty hit". I'm not saying either side that position is right or wrong, but that how many on the other side view it. That's where the "intentionally hurting players" is coming from.

They really dislike us. I am kinda shocked, sitting here reading the things they have to say. "Their players are ****ty both on and off the field."

I talked to some USCjr fans during and after the game in Lexington. They are beyond fed up with the team. They already hated Muschamp. They said if Muschamp couldn't win in the East with what he had at UF, how was he gonna do it at USCjr.

They're lucky to not be 1-6 to be honest. They barely escaped Vandy and ECU.

Say what you will, and it's been said 1000x times, but the Marcus Lattimore injury still stings them. There are many there who will NEVER be convinced that wasn't a "dirty hit". I'm not saying either side that position is right or wrong, but that how many on the other side view it. That's where the "intentionally hurting players" is coming from.

Wasn't anywhere near as dirty of a hit as a late hit out of bound's

That QB can play and move the ball but.... UMASS didn't have anything that looked like the pass rush he'll see Saturday.

Carolina fans are delusional though. They believe we are their best chance for an upset.

They are right. It is their best chance. They aren't beating uf at Gainesville and not beating Clemson anywhere. They shouldn't beat Tennessee but Tennessee can beat Tennessee....

Reactions: 1 person
Wasn't anywhere near as dirty of a hit as a late hit out of bound's

Safety came up and hit him low. It happens all of the time. It was a sick moment that no one didn't feel for the kid but Lattimore was out there playing and running with the ball. Only a matter of time that was going to happen. He probably should have never been put back out on the field.

I've seen the same sentiment from other boards including Vandy ever since UT was blown out by Alabama, although USCjr seems to be the worst. The amount of disrespect from other fans right now is mind blowing. That loss did look bad, but it seems people neglect to acknowledge it was at the hands of a REALLY good #1 Alabama team and not some middle of the pack team like Arkansas. Personally I think Williams Brice stadium starts emptying early in the 4th quarter Saturday.

VN Store

Back