Kongbo is excited

Fingers

Seems to have changed his tune.

061335fd5131daced1a76f222b460994.png

Reactions: 62 people
If that guy can develop his game on par with his appearance, he will be a dominant player.

Reactions: 2 people
I remember when the sun shine pumpers wanted him kicked off the team.

I remember when you defended Butch with a vengeance, right up until you "apologized" in an "eat crow" thread.

My Point?

All of us are wrong sometimes and sometimes we should let some things go. AND, I include myself in this.

Reactions: 18 people
Fingers......Do you think they keep him at DT or move him back outside?

I'm not Fingers but I believe his strongest position is end rusher and I also believe that is where Butch/Shoop would like to play him...just my...:twocents:

GO VOLS...BEAT HUSKERS!

Reactions: 1 person
I remember when you defended Butch with a vengeance, right up until you "apologized" in an "eat crow" thread.

My Point?

All of us are wrong sometimes and sometimes we should let some things go. AND, I include myself in this.

Yep gladly and would love to see the people that bashed me for saying we should quit on this kid share the same humility you do.

My Point?

Bringing the heat

Reactions: 3 people
Playing midget-sized DTs didn't work out very well. Any team in the country could run up the middle against us for 200+ yards. This team reminded me of the team Majors inherited. It went 4-7 with 220 lb. Danny (Pug) Jenkins (who played his warrior heart out) playing DT. Butch needs to recruit depth at DT and let DEs play DE.

Reactions: 4 people
Yep gladly and would love to see the people that bashed me for saying we should quit on this kid share the same humility you do.

I never like seeing anybody leave the team. It means somebody failed. However, I wasn't a fan after watching him on the sidelines during the KY game. He still has a long way to go, but at least now we can be optimistic.

My Point?

Well said and I agree 100% !!!

Playing midget-sized DTs didn't work out very well. Any team in the country could run up the middle against us for 200+ yards. This team reminded me of the team Majors inherited. It went 4-7 with 220 lb. Danny (Pug) Jenkins (who played his warrior heart out) playing DT. Butch needs to recruit depth at DT and let DEs play DE.

Agree.

I'm very happy for this player's future.

Butch Jones needs to lead this young man to Atlanta next year.

Butch must have given the players who tweet something positive a day off from workouts.

I never like seeing anybody leave the team. It means somebody failed. However, I wasn't a fan after watching him on the sidelines during the KY game. He still has a long way to go, but at least now we can be optimistic.

Yeah, I get that. I just find this board amusing all the people that bash me on here. Not a single person can find a post were I bash a player. I cant stand the mentality of people that want to quit on a player at the first sign of adverstiy. We treat these players like robots, programmed to meet our expectations in every aspect and cast judgement on them so quickly, based on our limited view of them, as if they persoanlly owe us something personally. It makes me sick.

Kongbo has the body type of many of Alabama's best defender's, which the Vols don't have nearly enough of

VN Store

Back