Kongbo is excited

If that guy can develop his game on par with his appearance, he will be a dominant player.

He is in the one spot where players get developed. DLine. Stripling can do it. Anywhere else, forget about it except RB.

I'd love to see Kongbo hit 300 pounds of solid muscle and keep his speed and moves.

He could become a All American DT and if he does that we already have lots of really good DE's so our D line could become a wrecking force that every O line would fear.

I still believe that DT is were Kongbo will be seen in the NFL so learning and excelling now will pay him huge $$$ in a couple of years.

VFL...GBO!!!

I'd love to see Kongbo hit 300 pounds of solid muscle and keep his speed and moves.

He could become a All American DT and if he does that we already have lots of really good DE's so our D line could become a wrecking force that every O line would fear.

I still believe that DT is were Kongbo will be seen in the NFL so learning and excelling now will pay him huge $$$ in a couple of years.

VFL...GBO!!!

I doubt he gains 30+lbs. Thats a lot of weight. I think he should stay outside.

Better than Han Kongbo exited.

This staff needs to do their due diligence and get his technique coached up.

Kongbo, I think, is the guy who has the best chance to replace Barnett's production next year (but I doubt he equals it). He did not have quite the impact that the bombastic among us expected but we all have to keep in mind that he has, basically, played football for three-and-a-half years (half senior season, a redshirt year, a JUCO year, and this year) and is very, very raw. I think the experience from this season paired with spring practice and fall camp and we will see a much different player next year, one who will take advantage of his obvious physical gifts once he has some real experience, and the only question, in my mind, is if he plays at DT or DE or both. I hope Phillips can stay healthy and Darrell Taylor lives up to his seeming physical gifts next year.

Reactions: 1 person
He has a chance to showcase his draft talent next year with Barnett and Vereen leaving.

So he should be happy because he will start.

He has a chance to showcase his draft talent next year with Barnett and Vereen leaving.

So he should be happy because he will start.

Does it help the team for them to leave early? Nope. Sometimes the athlete only gets one shot at the NFL, I say take it, no hard feelings.

What if they stayed like JRM, Cam, and Camara? I would feel real good about DE for 2017.

Go Vols!

He just found out Gruden has property in Tennessee

As long as Chucky and his mediocre coaching stays on his East Tennessee property, TV, and with his family UT football will be OK.

The picture makes it look like he is beating the crap out of 3 Bama players, which is awesome any day of the week.

It does? If one was on the ground, another flying through the air, and the last seeking a means of escape, I might agree.

I remember when the sun shine pumpers wanted him kicked off the team.

Some people wanted him to get his act together and decide if he was committed to this or not. I would take that tweet as a public declaration that he's all on board.

Time to celebrate.

I knows yours works. And I wasn't talking about this thread.

Haha, did you not get one of mine?:)

I'm sure I did. But my British dry humor wouldn't reflect such. :)

Last edited:
I knows yours works. And I wasn't talking about this thread.

Haha, did you not get one of mine?:)

Just to show no bs on my part, was it the "draw a map" recall? You finagled that into a few posts after I issued it awhile back.

Just to show no bs on my part, was it the "draw a map" recall? You finagled that into a few posts after I issued it awhile back.

No dude. It had nothing to do with you. Pretty sure you have understood everything I've posted, including the "map" thing.:good!:

VN Store

Back