Another Vols staffer joining Hoosiers

If my boat was tied to butch jones i would probably cut the rope too. These people have families to take care of in the future after jones is out spitting nursery ryhmes and digging his own grave. They also arent making millions a year.

Reactions: 4 people
With this guy leaving, might you think someone knows a person, who many think is coming in at an admin. position, is a done deal? Namely Phil Fulmer. If he comes in as the no. 2 man and in charge of recruiting, ect. I think I would be trying to leave too.

Reactions: 2 people
Why do we keep hearing this "Butch gone" sh-- in every topic? He ain't gone and won't be for some time. (unless things really fall off the cliff, like 6-7 losses next year)
Please! lets all try to comment on the intent of the original subject. If you can't, just read and leave your hands in your lap doing something else!!!

Reactions: 19 people
Never heard of the guy but was part of the "garbage crew" that Butch assembled that another program values enough to steal away. Somehow other programs wanting what we have translates to "lame duck" status? :blink: I'd say you can't make this stuff up...but somebody did. :)

Reactions: 15 people
If somebody offers lots more $$$$$ then most people would make the change.

This is no big deal.

It might also offer the opportunity to bring in a much better recruiter to fill that spot.

VFL...GBO!!!

Never heard of the guy but was part of the "garbage crew" that Butch assembled that another program values enough to steal away. Somehow other programs wanting what we have translates to "lame duck" status? :blink: I'd say you can't make this stuff up...but somebody did. :)
Never heard of him before today.
..."praised for his thankless and tireless efforts in the Vols' 2017 recruiting class"... So that's who's responsible for our fall in recruiting!:whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
Why do we keep hearing this "Butch gone" sh-- in every topic? He ain't gone and won't be for some time. (unless things really fall off the cliff, like 6-7 losses next year)
Please! lets all try to comment on the intent of the original subject. If you can't, just read and leave your hands in your lap doing something else!!!

Just curious ... when Jones farts do your ears pop?

Reactions: 2 people
so he turned down multiple opportunities to stay at TN, but took a job an Indiana?

ok. in failing to see how this is a better situation competitively speaking, i'm betting he got a promotion and a raise.....taking out what i think about CBJ, i don't know that this qualifies as "time to cut all ties with a sinking ship".

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back