Another Vols staffer joining Hoosiers

Why do we keep hearing this "Butch gone" sh-- in every topic? He ain't gone and won't be for some time. (unless things really fall off the cliff, like 6-7 losses next year)
Please! lets all try to comment on the intent of the original subject. If you can't, just read and leave your hands in your lap doing something else!!!

I like my hands in my lap ! Thank God there is no posted speed limit. None in my shower either.

I see this as a possible, "You might want to look elsewhere, because we might have different plans for the future."

Never heard of the guy but was part of the "garbage crew" that Butch assembled that another program values enough to steal away. Somehow other programs wanting what we have translates to "lame duck" status? :blink: I'd say you can't make this stuff up...but somebody did. :)

If Butch farted and someone else smelt it, it would be a sign that his days were numbered at UT. You just can't make this stuff up lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So he 'turned down numerous offers', yet he goes to a losing program that will never ever compete with OSU and Michigan let alone Wisconsin and a few other B10 schools

I beg your pardon. We gave him that title 2 years in a row.

What was the final score of that Bammer vs gator SEC Championship game again? You know, that's the game everyone remembers - that is except for the talking heads in the media who are desperate for clicks this time of year to justify their meaningless career in sports journalism. There is no SEC east or west title. How do ya think Florida feels about being the east division participant in the SEC Championship game? Sacrificial lamb???

Resume building. Good for him.

All you Chicken Littles, are you really going to try to apply your agenda to every expected staff movement? You've lost your credibility.

I'm skeptical about CBJ in a lot of ways, but honestly, y'all just keep throwing sh!t up against the wall to see if it will stick. :zeitung_lesen:

Reactions: 3 people
With this guy leaving, might you think someone knows a person, who many think is coming in at an admin. position, is a done deal? Namely Phil Fulmer. If he comes in as the no. 2 man and in charge of recruiting, ect. I think I would be trying to leave too.

Fulmer in charge of recruiting? Are you out of your mind?

They might as well turn Neyland Stadium into a soccer facility.

Reactions: 1 person
Why is this such a big surprise... how good was in-state recruiting this year?

Go Vols!

If somebody offers lots more $$$$$ then most people would make the change.

This is no big deal.

It might also offer the opportunity to bring in a much better recruiter to fill that spot.

VFL...GBO!!!

How do you know they were offered more money?

Haven't seen anything on DeBord or White's salaries with the Hoosiers.

Maybe we're bringing in someone better than him. Everyone loves to jump to conclusions, on this site, before any facts are ever confirmed and it's annoying as $hit! Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back