Another Vols staffer joining Hoosiers

And Debord "retired", right? Har-de-har-har-lolooooolololololololololol of all-times.

Are you suggesting that he left because he knew CBJ was out the door? If you are suggesting that, then you probably also believe that Elvis is still alive. You do realize he is from Indiana and his family lives there?

It is if you are going to IU.

So if you were offered a promotion and more money you would turn down the job simply because it is the University of Indiana? I am sure you would tell them "no" because you believe it is an inferior school

Anybody want to post who it is and save me the trouble of opening the link?

Based off of the comments in this thread he was a cross between Nick Saban and Pete Carroll with a slight sprinkling of Vince Lombardi. Clearly the entire program is in trouble but 99.99999999% of the Earth had no clue who he was until John Brice decided he was an all World staffer.

Reactions: 1 person
So if you were offered a promotion and more money you would turn down the job simply because it is the University of Indiana? I am sure you would tell them "no" because you believe it is an inferior school

VFL Mother Trucker! :rock2:
giphy.gif

Based off of the comments in this thread he was a cross between Nick Saban and Pete Carroll with a slight sprinkling of Vince Lombardi. Clearly the entire program is in trouble but 99.99999999% of the Earth had no clue who he was until John Brice decided he was an all World staffer.

He was a "recruiting ace". Not only that, he was "another" such ace that we "lost". Who was the other...Martinez?

Based on your comments, your 100% drama queen 100% of the time.

Based on your comments, your 100% drama queen 100% of the time.

If you think what I said even remotely resembles "drama" then you can't even define the word or know what it means :eek:lol: I guess being sarcastic about the loss of an administrative position is being "dramatic" then sure I am a drama queen

If you think what I said even remotely resembles "drama" then you can't even define the word or know what it means :eek:lol: I guess being sarcastic about the loss of an administrative position is being "dramatic" then sure I am a drama queen

Must be your nonstop hyperbole clouding the issue.

Based off of the comments in this thread he was a cross between Nick Saban and Pete Carroll with a slight sprinkling of Vince Lombardi.

No one in this thread has made a huge deal about Wilson leaving.

Your just using it as an example to prove how level headed your views are while your constantly bashing anyone who doesn't where a Butch Jones jersey and buy into him being another Lomardi.

I'll leave this post here so the editor in chief can review it :)

Must be your nonstop hyperbole clouding the issue.

Based off of the comments in this thread he was a cross between Nick Saban and Pete Carroll with a slight sprinkling of Vince Lombardi.

No one in this thread has made a huge deal about Wilson leaving.

Your just using it as an example to prove how level headed your views are while your constantly bashing anyone who doesn't where a Butch Jones jersey and buy into him being another Lomardi.

I'll leave this post here so the editor in chief can review it :)

Just a few examples from the thread:

"Another from the BSIA leaves for a lateral position. Jones is a lame duck."

"The Butch Jones coaching tree is losing branches"

"Starting to look like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree!"

"So he 'turned down numerous offers', yet he goes to a losing program that will never ever compete with OSU and Michigan let alone Wisconsin and a few other B10 schools"

Even a gem from yourself in this thread:

"How do you know they were offered more money?
Haven't seen anything on DeBord or White's salaries with the Hoosiers."

I'm 100% sure that you are 100% not sure what drama means or possess effective reading skills.

Reactions: 2 people
Nah, I choose to pull for UT no matter who the coach is unlike many on here. I also choose not to criticize every move CBJ makes because I have actually coached before and played a sport at a decently high level. The most vocal critics are generally the ones who possess the least talent.

Reactions: 3 people
Just a few examples from the thread:

"Another from the BSIA leaves for a lateral position. Jones is a lame duck."

"The Butch Jones coaching tree is losing branches"

"Starting to look like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree!"

"So he 'turned down numerous offers', yet he goes to a losing program that will never ever compete with OSU and Michigan let alone Wisconsin and a few other B10 schools"

Even a gem from yourself in this thread:

"How do you know they were offered more money?
Haven't seen anything on DeBord or White's salaries with the Hoosiers
."

I'm 100% sure that you are 100% not sure what drama means or possess effective reading skills.

A real simple question that not a single person, including yourself, has offered to answer.

And the question was in response to another poster who apparently thinks no one could possibly want to leave their employment under Jones unless it is for more money.

This whole policy by you and many others throwing out insults any time there is even a hint of anything but blind loyalty to Butch Jones mentioned is getting rather silly.

A real simple question that not a single person, including yourself, has offered to answer.

And the question was in response to another poster who apparently thinks no one could possibly want to leave their employment under Jones unless it is for more money.

This whole policy by you and many others throwing out insults any time there is even a hint of anything but blind loyalty to Butch Jones mentioned is getting rather silly.

The "blind loyalty" bit is your contribution to the SILLY narrative. :)

Anybody ever wonder how Hoosiers got their name? According to the best authorities, the name derives from Indiana settlers on the early Nineteenth Century American frontier. When Indianans heard traveling pioneers stopping outside their small log cabins, they would call out, "Hoo's 'ehr?"

Last edited:

VN Store

Back