Freak's Night Before UMASS "I'm still angry over last week" Off Topic Thread

Yeah I'm still bitter as hell over last week and it's tough to get any excitement up for UMASS. I will be rooting and watching as always but it just feels like we are playing the waiting game with Butch. I no longer have any confidence in his ability to get us to Atlanta.

Reactions: 4 people
I'll be bitter over Florida till next September. Losing to them always seems to sour the rest of the season a little.

Reactions: 7 people
Yeah I'm still bitter as hell over last week and it's tough to get any excitement up for UMASS. I will be rooting and watching as always but it just feels like we are playing the waiting game with Butch. I no longer have any confidence in his ability to get us to Atlanta.

It was a confusing loss to me.

CBJ might have it in him. It's in the hands of the players. So nothing really has changed. I think they are talented enough to win it all. I sure would like to watch.

Watcha got 121?

Go Vols!

Can't change last week believe me I wish we could. We just have to look forward and go to work and try to save this season. We still have a good shot in the east. Crazy things happen...

I'll be bitter over Florida till next September. Losing to them always seems to sour the rest of the season a little.

Butch has gotten us back to where we used to be in the good old days of the '90s; a solid program, trying to win out and hope Florida loses two.

Last week really stung. I'm not that excited for tomorrow's game...just not there yet.

Did the paperwork for my carry permit today, had lunch with hubby, then back to work to finish the week up. Now watching Aerial America, and will get in bed early cause we got a football game to go to tomorrow!!

Go Vols!!

Reactions: 4 people
Noon kickoff, which means 11 AM here in the CST, which means the Kickoff Call-In Show starts at 9:30 AM! No one hates "noon" kickoffs like CST'ers.

It's weird having my oatmeal and eggs while listening to Bob and Tim blabbing in the background.

My 12 year old daughter says she has a boyfriend. I guess I gotta go beat up a 7th grader. Is that wrong? Will I get in trouble? Will my wife, kids, church, and friends be disappointed? Yes, but them little punks at school will get the message!😜

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back