Freak's Night Before UMASS "I'm still angry over last week" Off Topic Thread

Sitting in my shed, 7:37pm Central Time, oh how I miss Eastern Standard. Just hung a 4k tv in my shed, yes, it's a shed, and I Love it. On YouTube now, listening to Def Leppard, lol, when music was Music.

I've had a rough week, in Birmingham, getting a lot of static, I hold my own but Reality sets in. I hope Coach Jones wakes up and grows some balls, this is my hobby now, used to be one of many but now I'm in unknown territory, this is what I have. I support our players and the Volunteers... yes, I'm drinking, oh well, I bleed Orange....

Go Big Orange!!

Last edited:
My 12 year old daughter says she has a boyfriend. I guess I gotta go beat up a 7th grader. Is that wrong? Will I get in trouble? Will my wife, kids, church, and friends be disappointed? Yes, but them little punks at school will get the message!😜

just pay and hire an 8th grader to do it

Reactions: 1 person
Sitting in my shed, 7:37pm Central Time, oh how I miss Eastern Standard. Just hung a 4k tv in my shed, yes, it's a shed, and I Love it. On YouTube now, listening to Def Leppard, lol, when music was Music.

I've had a rough week, in Birmingham, getting a lot of static, I hold my own but Reality sets in. I hope Coach Jones wakes up and grows some balls, this is my hobby now, used to be one of many but now I'm in unknown territory, this is what I have. I support our players and the Volunteers... yes, I'm drinking, oh well, I bleed Orange....

Go Back Orange!!

I miss real music

My 12 year old daughter says she has a boyfriend. I guess I gotta go beat up a 7th grader. Is that wrong? Will I get in trouble? Will my wife, kids, church, and friends be disappointed? Yes, but them little punks at school will get the message!😜

In this case have no mercy!! Lol (blue font)

tenor.gif

Yeah we turn it around thus weekend. How's everything up on the creek? I am on vacation in in a few weeks and plan on making a trip up to see everyone.

Going good, Dutch. How's everything your way? Down here watching the Rangers play North at the moment.

Did the paperwork for my carry permit today, had lunch with hubby, then back to work to finish the week up. Now watching Aerial America, and will get in bed early cause we got a football game to go to tomorrow!!

Go Vols!!

What do you plan on carrying if you don't mind me asking I 100% understand if you don't want to share

VN Store

Back