Freak's Night Before UMASS "I'm still angry over last week" Off Topic Thread

For me it is always fun watching a game I am sure we will win (love seeing them early rather than late in the season). I like watching some of the "other guys' getting to play, and after a loss it is a good feeling to get a win (and for me it doesn't matter who that win is).

Also if there is any solace I think Tennessee will finish with a better record than Fla (but on there schedule it has a W and on ours it has an L).

Date night with the wife. We went to IT and dinner. We're not horror movie people.

You went to see IT on a date?? Lol

Yeah I know. We've never ever gone to a horror movie together and basically said "why not"? Let's give it a try. I wanted to see American Assasin because I love the love the Mitch Rapp books, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. There's not a lot out that we liked so we did that. Oh well. Not our style.

It wasn't a serious date night. It was a "happy Friday" let's have some drinks and enjoy the fact that we don't have to work tomorrow kind of night. I think the better part of it, isn't that we didn't enjoy it together.

Question is, do you still like clowns?

That clown was pretty freaky. Ive never been too high or low on clowns, but that was a little crazy. I think I'll stay away from the horror genre. On the other hand I can't wait to see American Made. Definitely in my wheelhouse, like Blow or Goodfellas.

Question is, do you still like clowns?

Apparently last year, there was an outbreak of someone or a couple of someone's in Stillwater and on OSU's campus doing the whole "creepy clown watching people" thing dressed like the clown from It. It freaked a bunch of the coeds out big time and the local police got involved. They never were able to find the ones responsible, but one of the senior folks in the Stillwater PD had one of the better options I've ever heard for dealing with it.

"Let the girls shoot one, it'll train a thousand."

Said in jest, but most of us thought there was some merit to the idea.

Reactions: 1 person
Apparently last year, there was an outbreak of someone or a couple of someone's in Stillwater and on OSU's campus doing the whole "creepy clown watching people" thing dressed like the clown from It. It freaked a bunch of the coeds out big time and the local police got involved. They never were able to find the ones responsible, but one of the senior folks in the Stillwater PD had one of the better options I've ever heard for dealing with it.

"Let the girls shoot one, it'll train a thousand."

Said in jest, but most of us thought there was some merit to the idea.

:good!:

Butch has gotten us back to where we used to be in the good old days of the '90s; a solid program, trying to win out and hope Florida loses two.

UF will have to lose at least 3 for Vols to have a snowballs chance.

VN Store

Back