Big, expensive and explosive

Volanta

Listening to Basillio and he has some writer from RTI on and he has a source that says John Currie talked to a booster after the butch firing and said the next hire would be, “big, expensive and explosive.”

Sounds like Gruden to me. Man this is gonna be a long off season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
Listening to Basillio and he has some writer from RTI on and he has a source that says John Curries talked to booster after the butch firing and said the next hire would be, “big, expensive and explosive.”

Over paid Satterfield incoming. God I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Listening to Basillio and he has some writer from RTI on and he has a source that says John Currie talked to booster after the butch firing and said the next hire would be, “big, expensive and explosive.”

Stop it with Gruden.

Reactions: 34 people
It has to be. Once we get Tax reform done, these booster dollars are not gonna be tax deductible (thank goodness).

Boosters got one last Hail Mary to make their bucks count.

Reactions: 1 person
Listening to Basillio and he has some writer from RTI on and he has a source that says John Currie talked to a booster after the butch firing and said the next hire would be, “big, expensive and explosive.”

my bets are Patterson or Gundy.

GUNDY does not believe in DEFENSE and he would NEVER work in the SEC.........yes, he would win but never at a championship level....

And he has a mullet. If we hire a coach with a mullet after we hired a coach named Butch then I'm done with Tennessee.

Reactions: 8 people
I’m good with Patterson if it works out.

To be honest though I’m bracing for Satterfield/Fleck/Durkin type hire if history is any indication.

Reactions: 1 person
Patterson already had an interview with chris low the other day.. said he would leave for the right price. try again.

Sure he would leave for a right price. He also said in that same interview that TCU isn’t just any place but a super special place to him and his family.

However, UT isn’t paying him over 10 million dollars.

I bring up 10 million dollars because that is TCU’s ceiling for matching offers to keep him there. Since we won’t pay the guy north of 10 Million, he’s not gonna leave.

There are many that could be big and expensive, but only one name I can think of that is explosive is Saban.

I’m pulling for Les Miles or Dan Mullen. Les is proven and I believe Dan could do much better in the East.

VN Store

Back