Coach Fitz is a lunatic

Not a thing in the world in that article to get excited about......sad representative of the UTAD imo.......

Reactions: 5 people
How much of that is true and how much is exaggerated is open to debate. I was in my early twenties over thirty years ago. And though I may not be able to recall all the ways I would pile BS on top of BS, I could slather it on thick on my own or in coordination with one or two others.

So, I will maybe believe 10% of that well drawn out, well thought out BS. And I will be satisfied that if a lunatic who knows what the Hell he is doing is running the weight room, we are moving in the right general direction.

Reactions: 1 person
Not a thing in the world in that article to get excited about......sad representative of the UTAD imo.......

Oh please . I haven’t laughed that hard in years . We rolled him over and he asked did I do it ? Did I get 5 ? Each one of his eyes looking in different directions . 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10 people

The sad representation of the UTAD is watching our players get manhandled on the field and shoulders/knees snapping like cheap plastic every other play.

Reactions: 11 people
No way that stuff is real, especially if it supposedly happened at Harvard.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh please . I haven’t laughed that hard in years . We rolled him over and he asked did I do it ? Did I get 5 ? Each one of his eyes looking in different directions . 😂😂😂

So many amazing quotes in that article. Dude is a maniac. The part about having big balls killed me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2 people
So many amazing quotes in that article. Dude is a maniac. The part about having big balls killed me 😂😂😂

By the time I got to the part about them just leaving him on the floor until his body begin to spontaneously twitch I was crying so hard I couldn’t hardly read the words .lol

Last edited:
Pretty funny if true. Can't believe he pulled out his junk with the Harvard Women's VB team nearby. We might've heard about that one in the news as he probably would have been dismissed.

“Stop being such a Sally and take out your tampon. Get with the ****** program.”

Pure gold.

I know we will get hammered for this thread but I don’t even care I can think of two coaches I had with this kind of never quit attitude and neither was politically correct . We would eat nails for them . This is a coach that’s going to be spending the most time with our players until summer practice starts and because of that we will either see players get tough and physical or quit . Either way there will be results on the field from him .

The bit about him grabbing his balls in front of women...... at harvard???? Harvard would need all the political strings jerked to keep this from blowing up.

make sure you read the deadspin link from that page - Tears rolling down my face, can hardly type. If he is 1/2 the legend claimed in that we are going to have a huge football team soon - or a major Title IX violation - or both. But note in the comments that several were saying that it was indeed "Fitz" and that the stories were true.

“If you want to be a beast at lifting, at football, at anything in life, you need to have big balls! Look at me! I may have a small dick”—Coach Mac pulled his shorts down to his knees, completely exposing himself—”but I have big f****** balls!” He cupped his package with both his hands, proudly presenting it to his audience like a magician who just pulled a rabbit out of a hat.

Lol!

Don't know if this was already posted, but this is easily one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

Enjoy.

Meet Vol Strength Coach Craig Fitzgerald, A Lunatic Who Will Get Tennessee Back On Top - FOX Sports Radio Knoxville

Funny.

Not.

Completely unnecessary, the best S/C coaches/trainers I have come across are not idiots in their own strength room. They honor those places as places of intellect, work and preparation...not by showing their cock n balls.

Mel Siff turns in his grave. :ermm:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back