Coach Fitz is a lunatic

In my mind's eye the entire article was performed by Rob Riggle. Pure gold and needs to make it into a movie sometime with him acting out the part.

No way that stuff is real, especially if it supposedly happened at Harvard.

They actually play very good football at Harvard, it would surprise me not this guy was there doing what he does.

Oh wait the warning label on Coach Fitz says if you spend time with him you become a beast on the field and freakin' man in the bedroom. Be careful boys.

Wahhh!

maxresdefault.jpg

You guys are so gulable.....

I don't care what's an exaggeration and what isn't. Coach Fitz has me ready to strap on my prosthetic leg and start squat lifting until my socket shatters. And that's just for the warm up.

Too bad we can't see what would happen if this guy and Rod Wilkes worked out together.

Reactions: 1 person
Ya bunch of "coach worshippers".

In this case I’m leaning toward “ halarious weight room fails “ . If we can’t laugh out loud at a coach vageling himself out trying to prove he can do squats to a bunch of kids , I don’t know what we can laugh at anymore . My son is on this board and I can promise you that if I did that he would wet himself laughing . If he sees this he will testify 😂

In this case I’m leaning toward “ halarious weight room fails “ . If we can’t laugh out loud at a coach vageling himself out trying to prove he can do squats to a bunch of kids , I don’t know what we can laugh at anymore . My son is on this board and I can promise you that if I did that he would wet himself laughing . If he sees this he will testify 😂

I was joking about being called that if you enjoy an article about a coach or like what they say or do.

I was trying to be general , your post was just a good one to use to get my two cents worth in .

Reactions: 1 person
This cat is the real deal. He is in the same mold as Johnny Long. Which IMO was the last good strength coach we had.

VN Store

Back