Favorite quotes:

Fitz: “Kester, do you know why I eat so many bananas?”

Kester: “I don’t know. Because they’re delicious?”

Fitz: “Have you ever seen a small ****ing gorilla?!!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Funny.

Not.

Completely unnecessary, the best S/C coaches/trainers I have come across are not idiots in their own strength room. They honor those places as places of intellect, work and preparation...not by showing their cock n balls.

Mel Siff turns in his grave. :ermm:

The article was purely fiction, it was a joke. Calm down nancy

Reactions: 2 people
i was laughing so hard at work that coworkers were checking on me. I showed them the article and we all were crying with laughter. "Oh dear the side effects may include getting F'n huge, with occasional bouts of manliness." That was classic. Funny stuff real or not.

Even more sad that I have to use blue font to use sarcasm.....check the batteries in your meter......

Leak a clue that it’s sarcasm. It doesn’t look any different than your other fine work. :hi:

Reactions: 4 people
Finally. Someone not so PC about everything in life. Men will respect that and the team will work for him. Excited.

If you think Fitz is a lunatic you should see Cochran. I was ready to run through a brick wall and I weigh less than a brick.

Reactions: 1 person
Not a thing in the world in that article to get excited about......sad representative of the UTAD imo.......

Lighten up Alice. That story is hilarious and Fitz is generally respected and regarded as one of the very best strength coaches in the country. I’m as excited as hell that this guy and the energy he brings is in charge of getting our players bigger and stronger. It was a great hire by Pruitt imho.

Reactions: 2 people
Lighten up Alice. That story is hilarious and Fitz is generally respected and regarded as one of the very best strength coaches in the country. I’m as excited as hell that this guy and the energy he brings is in charge of getting our players bigger and stronger. It was a great hire by Pruitt imho.

Your sarcasm meter too, KB? :)

Boy, you really told me!

Funny.

Not.

Completely unnecessary, the best S/C coaches/trainers I have come across are not idiots in their own strength room. They honor those places as places of intellect, work and preparation...not by showing their cock n balls.

Mel Siff turns in his grave. :ermm:

Can’t believe you are actually being serious. This is EXACTLY what we need running our strength program. Toughen up.

Not a thing in the world in that article to get excited about......sad representative of the UTAD imo.......

Wahhh!

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a bogus article. Schools will go to no lengths to hurt other schools in recruiting. It’s a amazing that 60% of the UT fan base are gullible enough to believe this crap.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back