13 of 14 SEC Teams are going bowling

Lots of FCS and bad mid major teams were sacrificed to make this happen. Just shows the SEC needs to go to 9-10 conference games. Beating Tn Tech, The Citadel and Tusculum should not get a team bowl eligible.

Pretty negative post there. I’ve been to a lot of bowls and enjoyed every one and everyone. Did someone make money sure. Compared to national politics and corporate greed, football is small change. I am sure our fans and team are looking forward to a bowl game after years sitting at home. Sure is a bitterly mean and negative Vol Nation this morning given we just celebrated thanksgiving. I’ll keep y’all boo birds in my prayers.
Boo birds? I'm ecstatic to be bowling. I'm also happy to see 6-6 teams bowling because more football is always better than less. My point is that these games aren't meant to be anything other than money grabbing exhibitions... And I'm okay with that. My response was that all bowl games should be enjoyed for what they are if it's not for the title.

Last edited:
Boo birds? I'm ecstatic to be bowling. I'm also happy to see 6-6 teams bowling because more football is always better than less. My point is that these games aren't meant to be anything other than money grabbing exhibitions... And I'm okay with that. My response was that all bowel games should be enjoyed for what they are if it's not for the title.

Count me out of those.

VN Store

Back