'16 FL DE Keir Thomas

Thanks! I just lurk because I never have anything useful or interesting to say. I mostly just want to keep up on news and read different opinions. Sometimes I get a good chuckle out of the arguments too. I just couldn't resist after your last post.:salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thanks! I just lurk because I never have anything useful or interesting to say. I mostly just want to keep up on news and read different opinions. Sometimes I get a good chuckle out of the arguments too. I just couldn't resist after your last post.:salute:

Neither does Catbone, and we can't get him to shut up.

Reactions: 25 people
Two Catbones cannot exist in the same space time continuum. Schrodinger's Catbone theory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Neither does Catbone, and we can't get him to shut up.

Daaaaaaaaammmmmnnn

daaaamn-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'm one of the few who believe he'll win enough there to keep their fanbase happy. Their biggest issue with SOS was commitment. He didn't want to recruit and put in the long hours anymore. Muschamp will recruit well there and he's already putting together a solid staff.

He will do a good job there. He is the best recruiting head coach they have ever had. I'm one of the few who believe he will get them some good players and win more than the previous coaches. Jmo

Haha riiiight! Nah I know 75% of the board hates me, but it's cool. I'm not changing for anyone 😂

Reactions: 3 people
I've derailed the thread. I'll move to off topic soon.

VN Store

Back