'16 GA DE Mykelle McDaniel (UT signee 7/23/2016)

I wonder what happened here. Lots of talking this guy up in the summer. Looks like he tried to commit at one time. Took UOV to UT and USCe. Only OV showing is coming up to UT. Woods looks like he may get the spot. Sure seems like this kid would jump at it if Woods doesn't.

I think he was viewed as a bit of a tweener. Too big to be an end but too small to be a tackle.

At least I think it was this guy.

Makes sense with Woods looking like he will commit at any time. He may have already done so.

He recently said in an interview that he has already notified the coaches of the school he's committing to. Just waiting to go public with it until he can make a commitment video, so yeah, I'm thinking he's already on board.

Apparently he has not taken and/or posted his a standardized test score, so under NCAA rules he cannot take any OVs.

Stripling found this out only in the past few days, so he had to tell him no

Guy has a strong hair game. Would take him for sure regardless of his star rating

PFort just posted that he is on campus and has now qualified. Looking to add him to the class of 2016 somehow. Says Butch always gets creative with the numbers and may be doing that again.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back