'16 GA DE Mykelle McDaniel (UT signee 7/23/2016)

Hope he is in. However, he's also apparently told writers from UGA and SC that he was for sure going to GA, then SC, in the past couple months.

Some talk from HG that the Swamp Donkey was looking at him at DT. Could he slide inside and help give us additional depth there or is he a DE all the way?

Reactions: 1 person
Some talk from HG that the Swamp Donkey was looking at him at DT. Could he slide inside and help give us additional depth there or is he a DE all the way?

Body looks like he could add 30+ pounds. Doesn't appear to be a rush end to me. I would think this helps DT depth but not sure.

Kid didn't take the test until very late in the process it appears

That would mean he didn't OV and makes a blue shirt very possible here I am guessing

Also comes from the same HS as Gibbs and Pappoe (Grayson HS).

GFW spoke months ago of two moves Butch was going to make that would seal the deal with Gibbs and "get his attention". He didn't specify, because he didn't want to let the info out, so other teams could take advantage.

1. Reed: Was set for TN, but somehow, Gibbs introduced him to UGA, and he landed there.

2. McDaniel: from Gibbs HS.

If some cats can't see that he has serious connections, there really is just no help for you.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back