'16 PA DE Karamo Dioubate

I find it interesting we offer a recruit from Pa and Shoop is DC for Penn St...:question:

You do know the offer was made almost a year ago right? It shows Tennessee offered Jan 23rd 2015.

Now if his choosing to decommit is followed by a UT OV in the next couple weeks, game on.

You forgot Mahoney at OL. According to Eazy Martinez and Thig will be gone too, so I thinking Shoop would cover DC and DB. That would open a spot for a full time ST if Butch really wanted to do that (which I kinda doubt).

I think DeBord takes over the OL with Scott helping out. Opens that spot.

I have not heard Thig was leaving but getting a raise as well as Gillispie the only one that is not talked about getting a raise is Azzani. Take what you will out of that.

Interesting, considering the info that eazyTD brought to the board yesterday.

Interesting, considering the info that eazyTD brought to the board yesterday.

He may have more connections than I do and I trust Eazy's info. He is a reliable source. I just know about Thig and others getting raises but things are fluid in situations like this.

He may have more connections than I do and I trust Eazy's info. He is a reliable source. I just know about Thig and others getting raises but things are fluid in situations like this.

I was going to say situations can change quickly here. Only way I would let Thig get away is if Shoop demanded to bring his own guy in. Thig is part of the inner circle of coaches according to Matthews; I just don't see Butch getting rid of him unless Thig wants out.

I was going to say situations can change quickly here. Only way I would let Thig get away is if Shoop demanded to bring his own guy in. Thig is part of the inner circle of coaches according to Matthews; I just don't see Butch getting rid of him unless Thig wants out.

I find it curious, though, that Thig was such a force bringing in the '14 (I believe) class, but have barely heard a peep out of him since. Just seems odd to me.

I have heard that Thig is staying as of last night from people I trust and deem reliable enough. Now anything can change but till then I am rolling with what I am being told and that Thig is staying

Reactions: 1 person
I have heard that Thig is staying as of last night from people I trust and deem reliable enough. Now anything can change but till then I am rolling with what I am being told and that Thig is staying

Someone is getting bad info...eazy laid all of his stats on the line that Thig will not coach again at TN.

Crazy thought, but its also possible the decision hasn't been made yet. Let's lock down Shoop first, then figure out the rest.

Someone is getting bad info...eazy laid all of his stats on the line that Thig will not coach again at TN.

I do discount Eazy. I just am relaying info I am told to you all. I know we all get bad info from time to time. I just want you all to be informed as I am. My apologies if it is indeed bad info

I do discount Eazy. I just am relaying info I am told to you all. I know we all get bad info from time to time. I just want you all to be informed as I am. My apologies if it is indeed bad info

No worries on my end, man. Been here long enough to know things change. I won't put anyone on blast for trying to share info with the rest of us who aren't connected any. That's why we are on here is to find out what's going on with our program. Appreciate any and all info.

Bruin be like...

latest

Reactions: 2 people
After reading some Penn State stuff, there is speculation that Auburn may be his destination. Maybe that's an indicator that Brown is leaning to the good guys?

VN Store

Back