'18 AL OL Jarious Abercrombie (Walk on 5/18/18)

The kid looks better than good in the highlights provided.

There are flashes of Trey in those highlights..the kid moves pretty well. At least someone won't be stealing this kid this time around....

Kid is nowhere close to trey. Trey was smashing people left and right. Obliterated people. He is coming in as a walk on for a reason and it's emergency depth to hope maybe you strike gold. Let's not build him up to the level of the top OL in country

Not really, there’s plenty of players in Alabama that are like this. Physical tools with no exposure

True their are a lot good athletes that don’t get the right exposure. But I live in Alabama. 6’6” 320 gets exposure. These people know if there is a 6’6” 320 guy in the Sudan. Besides one of the videos shows him at the super 7 playoffs.. Every coach in the state is there including Saban and Malzone. And it’s televised. I would be surprised if this kid ever gets eligible. I hope it works out though. We sure could use him.

Reactions: 2 people
I know what you are saying but the article says differently. The article says this kid has taken Kennedy's spot.

Except that he's not a scholarship player and doesn't count against a spot. This is a worthy project. Could earn a scholly of his ethic matches his size.

VN Store

Back