'18 QB (Grad Transfer option) Gardner Minshew

That’s just it. We don’t know what THEIR evaluation is. We hear second-hand what their recruiting pitch to get him to VISIT entailed. You’re arguing facts not in evidence and strawmanning my disrespect for their body of work. I haven’t questioned THEM. I’m glad you finally understand how off the rails you went. :)

I'm pretty sure the evidence is them bringing guys in on official visits. They aren't doing it just to help kids take a vacation or to increase the recruiting budget. The evaluations are their game tape and Helton already has recruited Chryst so that relationship is already there. It's not like bringing in a HS QB and watching him throw. I've stayed on the tracks, you're the one who has derailed and showing favoritism. I hate to even picture the type of talking off the ledge you would need if someone started you don't agree with. Just pace yourself bro we have a long way to go!

I'm pretty sure the evidence is them bringing guys in on official visits. They aren't doing it just to help kids take a vacation or to increase the recruiting budget. The evaluations are their game tape and Helton already has recruited Chryst so that relationship is already there. It's not like bringing in a HS QB and watching him throw. I've stayed on the tracks, you're the one who has derailed and showing favoritism. I hate to even picture the type of talking off the ledge you would need if someone started you don't agree with. Just pace yourself bro we have a long way to go!

Everybody we’ve ever brought to campus is a take? Groundbreaking knowledge. Whatever the garbage you said about a ledge...favoritism...gotcha. Be interesting to see the slants you’ve taken with children’s storybooks. :lol:

Everybody we’ve ever brought to campus is a take? Groundbreaking knowledge. Whatever the garbage you said about a ledge...favoritism...gotcha. Be interesting to see the slants you’ve taken with children’s storybooks. :lol:

Good lawd lmfao...This isn't HS recruiting it's grad transfer guys. A little bit different situation. I give you credit this is definitely amusing and you've definitely been fun to F&ck with. You're a very easy target. And last time I checked nothing has even been set up with this kid, just Chryst. It's not exactly a secret that there has been interest on both sides with Chryst.

Reactions: 1 person
Good lawd lmfao...This isn't HS recruiting it's grad transfer guys. A little bit different situation. I give you credit this is definitely amusing and you've definitely been fun to F&ck with. You're a very easy target. And last time I checked nothing has even been set up with this kid, just Chryst. It's not exactly a secret that there has been interest on both sides with Chryst.

Exactly! It’s not high school. These guys are still left. Kicking tires doesn’t cost a thing. You’ve been as much fun as driving around in a circle while you argue with the exit sign could possible be. :salute:

Exactly! It’s not high school. These guys are still left. Kicking tires doesn’t cost a thing. You’ve been as much fun as driving around in a circle while you argue with the exit sign could possible be. :salute:

Yea well this says differently as does Helton. This should shut you up and further proves your ignorance. And just pure not having a clue about anything you spew.

The sales pitch from Tennessee to grad-transfer quarterbacks

Apparently they are going hard after Minshew and want him enrolled next Thurs so he can compete for the starting job. This should disprove your just depth theory and JG as the starter already.

Apparently they are going hard after Minshew and want him enrolled next Thurs so he can compete for the starting job. This should disprove your just depth theory and JG as the starter already.

We’ll see. Coaches haven’t said anything. The part where he could be enrolled by next Thursday, was HIS revelation and the writer echoed it. You’ve proven that you have an internet connection. :)

And where have I said that JG is the starter already? Are you getting (more) mixed up? :lol:

Last edited:
It’s a writer from SEC Country. I heard the podcast. He’s not a coach...this is his TAKE. Calm down. Things will happen...or they won’t. :)

That's not a writer's take its actual quotes from the player and what they told him. Not sure how much more cut and dry it could be.Please read,interpret, let it marinade, read it again and then post what you read. You truly make things more difficult than they should ever be.

That's not a writer's take its actual quotes from the player and what they told him. Not sure how much more cut and dry it could be.Please read,interpret, let it marinade, read it again and then post what you read. You truly make things more difficult than they should ever be.

Torrance Gibson once stated that he was the number one take for QB per the coaches...had to hitchhike back to Florida. It’s called recruiting dude. It’s HIS take. Easy speazey. This was your remedial insider course. :)

We’ll see. Coaches haven’t said anything. The part where he could be enrolled by next Thursday, was HIS revelation and the writer echoed it. You’ve proven that you have an internet connection. :)

And where have I said that JG is the starter already? Are you getting (more) mixed up? :lol:

He said they want him in school and enrolled next Thursday.How is that his revelation when he was repeating what he was told by TN. I honestly am concerned about your ability to interpret what is being said. He said TN wanted him to do that, not a revelation he had. You really shouldn't be allowed near anything that hasn't been read and explained to you. That's really sad and my heart breaks for you!

Torrance Gibson once stated that he was the number one take for QB per the coaches...had to hitchhike back to Florida. It’s called recruiting dude. It’s HIS take. Easy speazey. This was your remedial insider course. :)

Wtf? He probably was but what does that have to do with this situation. And what about this not being basic recruiting is confusing you? Its a little different being told you are #1 on the QB board and being told they want you in school and enrolled in less than a week. Then so he can compete in the Spring for the starting job. That's like comparing a hot skinny chic to a fat homely transgender.

He said [Bthey want him in school and enrolled next Thursday.How is that his revelation when he was repeating what he was told by TN. I honestly am concerned about your ability to interpret what is being said. He said TN wanted him to do that, not a revelation he had. You really shouldn't be allowed near anything that hasn't been read and explained to you. That's really sad and my heart breaks for you!

“HE said THEY told”. Pretty cut and dry. From the writers of “they love me and said they like me”. Pretty easy stuff. If this is affecting your ticker, maybe you should take a break? :good!:

Wtf? He probably was but what does that have to do with this situation. And what about this not being basic recruiting is confusing you? Its a little different being told you are #1 on the QB board and being told they want you in school and enrolled in less than a week. Then so he can compete in the Spring for the starting job. That's like comparing a hot skinny chic to a fat homely transgender.

Recruiting. And there’s no difference. Cuz recruiting. :)

Tell the other kids about your hot chick vs homely transgender research. Sounds like it needs a thread.

Not surprised. If you are going to be a back up might as well try to get a championship.

Don't think his choice had anything to do with playing. More of location and learning the coaching aspect from Saban. If coaching were what I wanted to do I'd spend one free year under Saban too

I still don't believe we have a competent QB on this team and apparently the coaches agree with the grad hosting

According to Hubbs it’s more about depth and some competition to push everyone in the qb room. If I were a betting man, I’d lay odds JG is undoubtedly the day 1 starter no matter who may or may not come in this summer.

I still don't believe we have a competent QB on this team and apparently the coaches agree with the grad hosting

We need depth. Plus some motivation for JG. You see they have been slow playing the gt guys.

According to Hubbs it’s more about depth and some competition to push everyone in the qb room. If I were a betting man, I’d lay odds JG is undoubtedly the day 1 starter no matter who may or may not come in this summer.

Bingo

VN Store

Back