2015 Nike concept uniforms

I am a big fan of alternate unis but I also don't want to mess with our traditional look. I even miss the black cleats.

Don't. Mess. With. The. Helmets!

The real traditional powerhouses of college football don't. Win games and the recruits will be lining up. Shouldn't have to do it by having 15 different helmets and uniforms. JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Also the OP is really overstating the Nike connection to these atrocities.

Need to stick to the tradition orange and white...this isn't Lane Kiffin's Vols. Throw in the smokey grey's every once in a while and leave it at that.

I do like the idea of a orange facemask. In fact, I would be open to having one on our helmets permanently. I just think it's a good look.

images
Like to see Chrome helmet with gray uniform or orange helmet with white power T on away uniform once in a while.

I love these and I know the players will love these! This will be another advantage we have in recruiting.

I just can't stand getting away from the traditional uniforms and colors. I don't mind the smoke uniforms every so often. But Alabama didn't climb their way up top with chrome helmets. They did it by winning. We can do the same. General Neyland would be rolling in his grave if he saw some of the concepts people have posted.

I just can't stand getting away from the traditional uniforms and colors. I don't mind the smoke uniforms every so often. But Alabama didn't climb their way up top with chrome helmets. They did it by winning. We can do the same. General Neyland would be rolling in his grave if he saw some of the concepts people have posted.

I'm not a big fan of these, but I'd like to mix up the uniforms a little. Besides, General Neyland had a roll bar installed during the Dooley years. He'll be fine.

Reactions: 3 people

There's nothing wrong with a little flash every once in a while, and why does Alabama have to be brought into every argument? Alabama also has one of the most boring uniforms in college football. This has nothing to do with making a change in uniform to help with winning.

Tennessee would not let that happen. Tennessee prides itself with tradition not being the next Oregon wannabe. Don't get me wrong I love grey jerseys and the one time black jersey but not every game. These uniforms go way beyond the black and grey uniforms.

All of our "traditions" started in the late 60's. 70 years after our first football game. If we hadn't broke tradition we would be wearing black, wouldn't be running through the "t" or have a "power t" helmet. I am all for change, but don't look down on anyone who isn't. Imo.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back