2019 NFL Draft

It should be an interesting weekend my New England Patriots have 12 picks and may likely take the successor of Tom Brady but I am not ready for the successor of Tom Brady as I am unprepared for a Tom Brady-less world and on that note I am making my way to the fridge for a morning beer.
*Breathes

A Tom Bradyless pats team will not miss a beat. You simply replace on system qb with another. Should be easy to find an unathletic QB who can stand there with all the time in the world and throw 3 yard passes.

just got back from down there...it's as insane as it looks.

shoulda rented my place out for the weekend--its prime location. woulda made a killing.

Reactions: Freak
I can't believe the Titans pick what a joke!!!!
Really? One of the best defensive players in the draft. Would have went top 10 if not for the ACL. Good investment.

And that other thing happened in high school, he owned it and has turned his life around. We all make mistakes

Reactions: KBVol and dcm3w
Expecting 350,000 for the weekend, I think there will be that many there by the time the first pick is in. The Music City Marathon has over 30,000 Saturday morning. You’re going to have to park in Murfreesboro and take a Lyft.

Attendance was announced in the middle of the first round as being around 159 thousand...something. The “Team X has selected announcer” cut her off halfway through her statement.

End of the night they announced over 200,000 in Nashville for the draft.

NFL will be really dumb not to bring the draft back to Nashville.

I wanted my Titans to get a good DT so that Casey won't get double teamed all the time.

I got my wish and now we just have to wait for him to heal up and get game ready.

Top 5 DT and we get him at 19th is a serious steal.

VFL...GBO!!!

Expecting 350,000 for the weekend, I think there will be that many there by the time the first pick is in. The Music City Marathon has over 30,000 Saturday morning. You’re going to have to park in Murfreesboro and take a Lyft.

If businesses 5-10 miles outside of Nashville were smart, they'd cordon off rarely used parking spaces and charge for parking. Plus offer to call taxi/Lyft/Uber service into Nashville. Shoot, they'd probably have these service lined up to do that with readily available customers. I could see truck distribution facilities, Uhaul and Pensake, little known cafe and diners, vacant business property owners, and even churches doing it. Maybe even municipal airports as well. Should have advertised such weeks before, hired temps or existing staff or family for the calls and manning pay to enter placements.

Watching this on TV, there have to be a half million people there! What if you were in the middle of that crazy crowd and had to go pee? Don't think you could get around everyone to get to the bathroom!
I was there, and they had a ton of port o johns out for you. They were out of the camera shots. Got there about 4PM my oldest kid works downtown and he met me and my youngest at Demos downtown for dinner and we got into the everything after that. If you know Nashville, there were huge crowds up 2nd and 3rd ave as well at all the restaurants. Cool night with the kids.

A Tom Bradyless pats team will not miss a beat. You simply replace on system qb with another. Should be easy to find an unathletic QB who can stand there with all the time in the world and throw 3 yard passes.

Lol man. Tom Brady IS the system. But blindly believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

VN Store

Back