2021 Fall Practice #2

Seems as if this staff lets the media get more than just the first “10 mins”. Seems practice #1 they got an hr to watch

What's your point?
Oops.
Let me redo this for you.

Bailey throws a pick. Milton has no touch. Maurer is reckless. Heupel ran from UCF.
Banks is a hack DC.
We have no talent.
We're 0-12 for 2021 till otherwise.

One small point in The Evans interview tells me a lot about CJH’s culture change. Evans quickly mentioned “you guys already know what went down” and moved on to the next question. Just a thought, but maybe coach is taking a lot of 3* high character guys in this 1st recruiting cycle because culture is the most important change needed.

Reactions: FïreBall
One small point in The Evans interview tells me a lot about CJH’s culture change. Evans quickly mentioned “you guys already know what went down” and moved on to the next question. Just a thought, but maybe coach is taking a lot of 3* high character guys in this 1st recruiting cycle because culture is the most important change needed.
CJH also said in another video that you control what you can control. However it was he worded it, he talked about not worrying about what happened yesterday, but focus on today,

I like it.

One thing I’ve learned in watching these practice videos. At least for the open period, I can’t tell a bit of difference in anything the last three coaches are doing. It all looks pretty much the same.

I think I supplied more than enough evidence in my previous 2 posts. It’s a complete myth

It's not a myth. You're using anecdotes to try and prove your point. There are always exceptions to the rule. That doesn't make it a myth.

Oops.
Let me redo this for you.

Bailey throws a pick. Milton has no touch. Maurer is reckless. Heupel ran from UCF.
Banks is a hack DC.
We have no talent.
We're 0-12 for 2021 till otherwise.
Sheesh, I'd hate to be a negative nancy like you...

VN Store

Back