2024 Presidential Race

The man killed himself just 9 days later ..... and he had sustained a head injury during the riot. He can be seen on video being beaten over the head with a metal baton. Could he have had other underlying problems? Probably. It's definitely plausible that the trauma and physical injuries he sustained during the riot pushed him over the edge.
Now that’s a step in the direction of a reasonable position.

The head trauma he sustained as a result of his beating did not create in his mind the sickness that was already tormenting him.

Could it have been the final straw that pushed him over the edge? That’s possible.

One person died who was shot by an officer. One officer died of natural causes.

By comparison, 19 people died during the BLM 2020 riots and 150 federal buildings were set on fire. In addition to the 1000s of stores that were looted.
I believe it was something like 95% of BLM protests were 100% peaceful.
And it was something like 0% of "Save America/Stop the Vote" pretests that were 100% peaceful.

Covid was an amazing prism through which we could actually see who favored totalitarian rule.

One of the most absurd and stupid statements ever on this board--and that's saying a LOT.

Apparently, if there's a hurricane and the police go around urging coastal residents to evacuate for their safety, 85Earl here would consider that "totalitarian rule." He don't like no "dictators" telling him what to do--even if their trying to look out for his well-being and that of the community! How about seat belts, 85? Speed limits and traffic lights? Are you pissed about all those terrible rules? Do you hate it that companies and governments won't let you smoke in your office and blow smoke in the face of those around you anymore? Dictatorial rule!

If 85 here were a restaurant employee, he's refuse to wash his hands after taking a dump because he doesn't like having totalitarian rules imposed on him. He further insists on having the personal freedom to throw trash in the ocean and shoot animals wherever he pleases---don't impose any rules on this freedom fighter! 85 still sits on his porch with a shotgun in his lap--keeping an eye out for the revenuer! Totalitarian rule!

Defiance and ignorance: the hallmarks of the Earls.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
And it was something like 0% of "Save America/Stop the Vote" pretests that were 100% peaceful.
Wasn't the estimate of crowd at Stop the steal rally about 10k and the estimate of ppl who entered the Capitol about 2000 with less than half of those arrested, pursued, charged with criminal activity?

Luther stop trying to sell you and your family, holding up BLM signs in your neighborhood with cars honking in approval, as a protest.

One of the most absurd and stupid statements ever on this board--and that's saying a LOT.

Apparently, if there's a hurricane and the police go around urging coastal residents to evacuate for their safety, 85Earl here would consider that "totalitarian rule." He don't like no "dictators" tell him what to do! How about seat belts, 85? Speed limits and traffic lights? Are you pissed about all those terrible rules? Do you hate it that companies and governments won't let you smoke in your office and blow smoke in the face of those around you? Dictatorial rule!

If 85 here were a restaurant employee, he's refuse to wash his hands after taking a dump because he doesn't like having totalitarian rules imposed on him. He further insists on having the personal freedom to throw trash in the ocean and shoot animals wherever he pleases---don't impose any rules on this freedom fighter! 85 still sits on his porch with a shotgun in his lap--keeping an eye out for the revenuer! Totalitarian rule! Defiance and ignorance: the hallmarks of an Earl.
Imma change my handle to 85Earl lol.

No, Turbo. The totalitarian overreach and abuse consisted of the complete violation of the citizenry’s constitutional rights.

Freedom of Assembly
Freedom of Religion
Freedom of Speech

As well as a complete violation of bodily autonomy via coercion from the State.

Reactions: hog88
Imma change my handle to 85Earl lol.

No, Turbo. The totalitarian overreach and abuse consisted of the complete violation of the citizenry’s constitutional rights.

Freedom of Assembly
Freedom of Religion
Freedom of Speech

As well as a complete violation of bodily autonomy via coercion from the State.
You don't wanna run over babies with your car and defecate in restaurant food???

Apparently, if there's a hurricane and the police go around urging coastal residents to evacuate for their safety, 85Earl here would consider that "totalitarian rule." He don't like no "dictators" telling him what to do--even if their trying to look out for his well-being and that of the community! How about seat belts, 85? Speed limits and traffic lights? Are you pissed about all those terrible rules? Do you hate it that companies and governments won't let you smoke in your office and blow smoke in the face of those around you anymore? Dictatorial rule!

If 85 here were a restaurant employee, he's refuse to wash his hands after taking a dump because he doesn't like having totalitarian rules imposed on him. He further insists on having the personal freedom to throw trash in the ocean and shoot animals wherever he pleases---don't impose any rules on this freedom fighter! 85 still sits on his porch with a shotgun in his lap--keeping an eye out for the revenuer! Totalitarian rule!

Defiance and ignorance: the hallmarks of the Earls.

Which booster are you on? 🤣😂

He didn't say the riots were justified, he said the protests were. What was written isn't a contradiction.
An astute distinction I would expect from you. Forgive me if I don’t extend the same expectation to him.

He also preceded it with a statement of “I don’t condone violence” and immediately followed it with “but BLM”. Seemed to imply he was still on the same track.

It's so they can tell the mindless horde that the border issue is on Biden.

Hell, half the nuts in the PF view it as a negative on Biden and not the republicans in congress.

But of course it they were not mind numbingly gullible, they wouldn't be trump supporters to begin with.

Why has the southern border just now become an issue for the left? The first three years of the Biden administration it wasn’t a concern. Why now, other than the fact it’s an election year.

Reactions: McDad
Luther stop trying to sell you and your family, holding up BLM signs in your neighborhood with cars honking in approval, as a protest.
Fun with numbers.

If you count 1000’s of gatherings as “protests”, the 100’s that descended into violence and destruction comprise a much smaller percentage 🤷‍♀️

Why has the southern border just now become an issue for the left? The first three years of the Biden administration it wasn’t a concern. Why now, other than the fact it’s an election year.
LOL, I noticed the same. When did we suddenly have a "border issue???"

Reactions: ETV

The same as Biden's speech today. He leads from behind. They got a look at the winds of the public sentiment toward the far left radicals in our streets and their wet fingers felt the wind blowing in the opposite direction.

It's so they can tell the mindless horde that the border issue is on Biden.

Hell, half the nuts in the PF view it as a negative on Biden and not the republicans in congress.

But of course it they were not mind numbingly gullible, they wouldn't be trump supporters to begin with.
Oh I just saw this. Lol. How many years was Biden in office where he, or his idiot mouth piece said, all is well at the border? His entire term until recently

And what percentage of that 40% was white suburbia virture signaling?
2 people holding a sign no doubt.

The 95% number Luther loves comes with a denominator over 10,000…. Over 500 violent riots. But sure, “mostly peaceful” lol.

VN Store

Back