2024 Transfer Portal Thread

I think they got tired of losing in the first round. I think they made peace with the roster turnover a long time ago.
They made peace with it when they were making Final Fours with that style. When they were missing tournaments altogether and losing early when they made it, that is when they decided publicly that it was an issue. But internally, fans (especially those over 40 years of age) never cared for the roster makeup. They grew up investing in the lives and careers of the players for three and four years. They lost that with Cal but traded it for winning.

Wouldn’t mind taking him as a backup PG. Maybe we preferred taking him over Hammond. It would make sense
I mean, I guess.

I think either way, they will look for a transfer PG once ZZ leaves. He and Boswell are both unproven, I wouldn’t feel confident going into the following season with those two as our PG options…so that said, you’d prob lose one anyways.

We recruited him the first go around fwiw so that’s why you see Gainey and Lentz already following him, previous connection there. He played at NBA Global Academy in Australia which is also where Vescovi came to us from.

Any insight on his strengths / weaknesses? European perimeter players always seem to be pretty skilled, even if a bit raw.

VN Store

Back