2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. Y'all football posters stand ever ready to jump in to any discussion to defend the honor of the current AD, who is the greatest human being to ever grace the earth. Sorry, he is not human, my bad. He is an Angel descended from above to bring salvation to UT sports (but mainly football).

But, footballers, you are the ones who keep dredging up the heretical comments by "she who shall not be named" in order to rebuke them and demand proof of such unholy assertions. You are the ones keeping this unpleasant convo going....
Sad jealousy runs deep

I get it. Y'all football posters stand ever ready to jump in to any discussion to defend the honor of the current AD, who is the greatest human being to ever grace the earth. Sorry, he is not human, my bad. He is an Angel descended from above to bring salvation to UT sports (but mainly football).

But, footballers, you are the ones who keep dredging up the heretical comments by "she who shall not be named" in order to rebuke them and demand proof of such unholy assertions. You are the ones keeping this unpleasant convo going....
What makes you think I am a football poster?

So...no logical response, just a deflection. Makes sense.

We did not get Aaliyah Nye from Alabama after she entered the transfer portal when Roman took the job with us, but he could not get her to come here with him to a far superior program. That should tell us everything we need to know about what to expect from him as a recruiter.
I don’t think so. There are far too many factors at play here. We have no idea why she’s staying at Bama.

So...no logical response, just a deflection. Makes sense.
Dude, there is no "logical response." Some people love Taylor Swift and some hate her. You can engage in that endless debate or not. One poster has stated on this little ole message board that White is not her cup of tea. I seriously doubt DW is losing sleep over that opinion but that seems to be driving some folks insane.

But you keep fighting that good fight.......

We did not get Aaliyah Nye from Alabama after she entered the transfer portal when Roman took the job with us, but he could not get her to come here with him to a far superior program. That should tell us everything we need to know about what to expect from him as a recruiter.
Another way to speculate on it, which is all we're doing, reflects really well on Tubner. Looks like Nye may have made an emotional decision bc she was so loyal to Roman, thinking to follow him or at least leave bc he was leaving. Then when there was time to reflect, and no doubt other voices weighed in, Nye went back w her original decision to stay at Bama. I'll bet Tubner advised her to think it thru and follow her heart.

HVL finally to TCU so that one is finished.

"No doubt" is hilarious. Must be tongue in cheek. I wish the best for HVL and glad she's out of the SEC. Still sad her best SEC game was against us where she unexpectedly went off.

HVL finally to TCU so that one is finished.

I hope she does well, I don’t wish any WBB player anything else. She should have stayed at the Ville in hindsight, but nobody goes through life making all the right decisions. As far as anyone can tell she is a good person, took a lot of flack this past year while at LSU, some of it unjustified, she gave full effort there. Her dream of being a pro took some hits these past 12 mos., never easy esp for a young person.

Last edited:
Ik tess is tennessee through and through but i really think she shouldve got in the portal i jus dont see how she fits in the scheme of things hopefully im wrong....
Again, we really don't know how the current players will perform in the fast paced game. All will have to get in better physical condition and when they do, they may be able to play the fast game and like it.

Reactions: Rons1989
I hope she does well, I don’t wish any WBB player anything else. She should have stayed at the Ville in hindsight, but nobody goes through life making all the right decisions. As far as anyone can tell she is a good person, took a lot of flack this past year while at LSU, some of it unjustified, she gave full effort there. Her dream of being a pro took some hits these past 12 mos., never easy esp for a young person.
The only thing I’ll say to that is none of us know what she was going through, she could have left for a number of reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back