2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

She unfollowed the Baylor coaches she was following yesterday. I still think she’s maybe messing around trying to get more money (which is fine to an extent). But that’s going to get annoying fast if it becomes the norm.

Even in the pros that’s just not how it works. I’m not crazy about the idea of kids holding programs hostage for more money. Negotiating is one thing, leading someone on, making promises/commitments and then going back on your word is totally different.
It's business and all players do it!!! She replaced Rickea in high school and she will replace Rickea in college!!! The future is bright with Whitehorn!!!

Reactions: VolBall09
It could be that reason or it could be something as simple as waiting to announce until she finishes her obligations at Clemson…. She is not taking visits which is a positive sign.

I think she’s done with her visits. My perception is that if anything she’s going to be a Lady Vol or return to Clemson. Poppie already reeled back in two other players who had entered the portal.

Reactions: krichunaka
She is unlikely to announce during dead period. Why wait to announce when you can't even share that experience with coaches.

Dead period does NOT mean coaches cannot communicate with recruits. They can still text, call and contact through social media. They just cannot have any recruits physically on campus or do any in person recruiting.

What are you the Recruiting Police? People post their opinion like that all the time. Relax, if she comes, great, if she don't, that'll be fine too.

Today, yes, I guess I am. It’s fine to speculate. It is not ok to post something as fact with no support. Especially as it relates to recruiting. Posters take things like that and run with it when it is not accurate.

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
Unless anything has been made official please do not post garbage like this. Post the link or delete your post.
I’m not crazy about the idea of kids holding programs hostage for more money. Negotiating is one thing, leading someone on, making promises/commitments and then going back on your word is totally different.

What a two-faced approach! First you spew a load of speculation without an iota of evidence, maligning a young lady, and then you demand proof because another person posted something without citing “official” sources. Where in hell are the official sources for your calumnies?

Today, yes, I guess I am. It’s fine to speculate. It is not ok to post something as fact with no support. Especially as it relates to recruiting. Posters take things like that and run with it when it is not accurate.
Exactly. Huge difference between “xxxxx is a Lady Vol!” and “I think xxxxx is a Lady Vol!”

Reactions: krichunaka
Awful lot of speculation in this post and questioning someone's character without knowing the first thing that's going on between the coaching staff and player.
Yes...We really don't know what is going on behind the scenes...we just have to be patient...if it's meant to be, Ruby will be a LV and if not so be it, we move on...I will say though, I think having Ruby on board will be an immediate game changer...Go LVFL 🧡🏀💙

What a two-faced approach! First you spew a load of speculation without an iota of evidence, maligning a young lady, and then you demand proof because another person posted something without citing “official” sources. Where in hell are the official sources for your calumnies?

You sound like a retired school teacher.

You sound like a retired school teacher.
That is a splendid example of ducking, dodging and deflecting. Is that the preferred approach when one lacks a cogent rebuttal?

You posted speculative garbage, impugning the character of a young lady most here would like to see joining the Lady Vols. If you will recall the Army-McCarthy hearings in 1954, there was a question from Army lawyer Joseph Welch that seems apropos. “Have you no sense of decency?”

Yes...We really don't know what is going on behind the scenes...we just have to be patient...if it's meant to be, Ruby will be a LV and if not so be it, we move on...I will say though, I think having Ruby on board will be an immediate game changer...Go LVFL 🧡🏀💙
Huge gamechanger for our PROGRAM!!! and I AM READY FOR IT!

That is a splendid example of ducking, dodging and deflecting. Is that the preferred approach when one lacks a cogent rebuttal?

You posted speculative garbage, impugning the character of a young lady most here would like to see joining the Lady Vols. If you will recall the Army-McCarthy hearings in 1954, there was a question from Army lawyer Joseph Welch that seems apropos. “Have you no sense of decency?”

I just don’t have any desire to fight with you, no rebuttal necessary. You’re entitled to your opinion. I’m entitled to respond as I see fit.

They cant contact at all!!!

“While the term “dead period” makes it seem like all recruiting stops during this time, that’s actually not the case. Athletes and coaches are still allowed to communicate via phone, email, social media and other digital communication channels. While NCAA Division 1 programs are prohibited from conducting any in-person recruiting, D1 college coaches can still contact student-athletes via digital forms of communication during the dead period. In this video, we debunk commonmisconceptions around the NCAA recruiting dead period and contact rules.”

Some of us can look things up and read.

Calm down. speaking things into existence
Tried this before with poor results Scarlett Johansson isn't my wife, I'm not the world's first trillionaire, and the Vols have yet to win 20 consecutive national championships in football.

Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back