#48 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#27 Keeley Parks
#16 Deniya Prawl
#9 Emilee Skinner
#33 Lara Somfai
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#49 Janiyah Williams To Oregon
Dee Alexander "shocked the world."

The recruiting blitz that Tennessee is about to go on will be legendary.
Top young coach in WBB✅.
2.3 million NIL collective✅.
Best young recruiter in the SEC Coach Lazo✅.
Best young post coach in the SEC Coach Tubner✅.

The news of 2025 players committing right now does not hurt Tennessee in any way. Some of the 2025 class top prospects have been engaging and congratulating both new successful SEC assistant coaches via social media.

Stay tuned🍊!

Reactions: Cees and dazzleme
Top young coach in WBB✅.

The news of 2025 players committing right now does not hurt Tennessee in any way. Some of the 2025 class top prospects have been engaging and congratulating both new successful SEC assistant coaches via social media.

Stay tuned🍊!
We shall see!

Top young coach in WBB✅.

Stay tuned🍊!
You never fail to make me laugh.

Reactions: Rooster1
You never fail to make me laugh.

He's a little extra, for sure, but when I think about my own personal life, I have always found it much more enjoyable being around people who choose to go overboard in their optimism rather than being around people who are always trying to throw a wet blanket on life.

Keep on putting that super-charged positive energy out there, House! It's not hurting a thing for you to do that. Better to make people shake their heads and laugh than it is to make people feel sad and depressed. : )

He's a little extra, for sure, but when I think about my own personal life, I have always found it much more enjoyable being around people who choose to go overboard in their optimism rather than being around people who are always trying to throw a wet blanket on life.

Keep on putting that super-charged positive energy out there, House! It's not hurting a thing for you to do that. Better to make people shake their heads and laugh than it is to make people feel sad and depressed. : )
I would tend to agree on this front, but then I think about their other post and how condescending they are and everything just goes out the window! 😩 love the optimism, not so much the poster! 😂

Just curious. Do these women still have offers even though they are not recruits for the new coaching staff?
I know of one that still is strongly considering TN from the list,,and she's a "get"

@@@
BTW for any who might wonder...I usually pick out 2-3 threads and keep to them.
In a fury like now a new thread pops up every other day and to try to follow more can be over-taxing.
SO no matter how the convo tracks,,,I'll be here til this thread croaks,,,then on to the next one,,,then

Last edited:
Hate to see her go. All-out hustle and team player. Will be interesting to see how she does elsewhere.

I hate that she & her teammates didn't get to enjoy ruining SC's undefeated season and having that memory.

I could see her thriving in MTSU system. I think they used our hometown girl Courtney Whitson very effectively.

I could see her thriving in MTSU system. I think they used the hometown girl Courtney Whitson very effectively.
Along w Alabama and Auburn for purposes of playing close to home, IMO MTSU is the next most likely. The Insels had to be impressed with her when we played them. She was the only bright spot. Karo would thrive in their system.

Along w Alabama and Auburn for purposes of playing close to home, IMO MTSU is the next most likely. The Insels had to be impressed with her when we played them. She was the only bright spot. Karo would thrive in their system.
Given that her parents are both Auburn alumni, I have a hard time seeing her landing in T town lol.

I know of one that still is strongly considering TN from the list,,and she's a "get"

@@@
BTW for any who might wonder...I usually pick out 2-3 threads and keep to them.
In a fury like now a new thread pops up every other day and to try to follow more can be over-taxing.
SO no matter how the convo tracks,,,I'll be here til this thread croaks,,,then on to the next one,,,then
Whis the one?

Striplin was raised very close to Troy. That might be a possibility.

True, but like others have said, if the fabulous Coach Johnnie Harris has a spot for her at Auburn, I'm sure Karoline's wonderful parents would be tickled to watch her play her final season at their alma mater. I'm in love with that idea and hope it happens. And Harris is a terrific coach. She's another one I would have supported wholeheartedly if she'd been tapped to coach the Lady Vols.

True, but like others have said, if the fabulous Coach Johnnie Harris has a spot for her at Auburn, I'm sure Karoline's wonderful parents would be tickled to watch her play her final season at their alma mater. I'm in love with that idea and hope it happens. And Harris is a terrific coach. She's another one I would have supported wholeheartedly if she'd been tapped to coach the Lady Vols.
Yes I like Johnnie alot too. She has definitely earned her opportunity. But I also like Kristy Curry. And Wes Moore. And Rick Insel. And Teri Moren. All the possibilities for Karo mentioned here today are actually awesome coaches. Any of which I would have loved to welcome here if it had worked out.

VN Store

Back