#27 Keeley Parks
#16 Deniya Prawl
#9 Emilee Skinner
#33 Lara Somfai
#13 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#49 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

I hope CKC and her assistant's are all over this. Lauren is really good. I have seen her play in person, and she is right in Cleveland, TN, about 45 minutes South of Knoxville. She would fit in perfectly in the new system. Cleveland ran the same type of offense this season and she excelled in that system. Would be a major pick up

This is the end of this week.

Well the staff was announced on Tuesday. Visits started on Thursday. It’s not a week for them. I assume the quote was for a few clicks but what I said is could. Meaning announcements are not externally controlled. Yet, they are off to start an impressive start under the new staff occurring at a rapid rate.. Thursday - Friday visit followed by a late Saturday night official announcement.
So as hinted by multiple sources atleast two commitments were made prior to the end of this week to be technical and start from the beginning of the work week despite the staff not even being on campus.
Will a third one be made?
When will we receive the announcement of the 2nd commitment that sources have indicated previously just as they did for the commitment of Alyssa Latham that is now official.

Well the staff was announced on Tuesday. Visits started on Thursday. It’s not a week for them. I assume the quote was for a few clicks but what I said is could. Meaning announcements are not externally controlled. Yet, they are off to start an impressive start under the new staff occurring at a rapid rate.. Thursday - Friday visit followed by a late Saturday night official announcement.
So as hinted by multiple sources atleast two commitments were made prior to the end of this week to be technical and start from the beginning of the work week despite the staff not even being on campus.
When will we receive the announcement of the 2nd commitment that sources have indicated previously just as they did for the commitment of Alyssa Latham that is now official.
Is it still looking like we’ll take 5 to 8 players before the portal is over

Reactions: brittannica
Watching these AAU games leave a lot to be desired if I’m being honest. I believe it could be a good thing if done properly which is not the case at the present time.
I hope all the young 2025 recruits can settle in and start playing some good basketball on the AAU circuit. Not the kind of winning basketball that is the standard at Tennessee on display right now. The sleeping giant is awaken now. Coach Staley, Coach Geno, and Coach Mulkey will no longer dictate who comes to UT. So I hope to see players start to build their game and identity with more confidence. Play within themselves and not for rankings or offers.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09
Let the first committ have her moment!

Let the first committ have her moment!

You are misinformed. I have done exactly that. You must read over or ignored the post that I was responding to. Yet, it said exactly what you are attempting to imply. I understand what is going on. 98% of Vols including me on VN and Twitter has genuinely supported the big announcement of an All-ACC freshman committing to Rocky Top. The deflectors can’t control that narrative. To quote me as if such is a deflection from the truth.
Welcome to Rocky Top Alyssa Latham🍊.

You are misinformed. I have done exactly that. You must read over or ignored the post that I was responding to. Yet, it said exactly what you are attempting to imply. I understand what is going on. 98% of Vols including me on VN and Twitter has genuinely supported the big announcement of an All-ACC freshman committing to Rocky Top. The deflectors can’t control that narrative. To quote me as if such is a deflection from the truth.
Welcome to Rocky Top Alyssa Latham🍊.
I wasn't necessarily talking about what you said. Are you paranoid???

Nyla one of the top 12 and I bet she is easily top ten. May not be a Lady Vol but whoever gets her is getting a player that will be in the WNBA one day.

Brooks, Makeer and Chavez are the only ones I’ve seen some video on, and all 3 look very good to me, if we can get them that would be a haul and I could see us being back on track.

Reactions: brittannica

VN Store

Back