247 puts Crystal Ball behind Paywall

Freak should add a crystal ball feature here where we can try and predict where recruits go. Would be fun to do and add to the discussion up in here.

'round these parts, you'd have a 50/50 shot at predicting correctly. BOOM! Or he gone, take your pick.

GBO!!

Reactions: 1 person
I'd rather give the kid 10 bucks to find out where he's going (and risk my entire family tree being placed on double-secret sports probation by the ncaa for all eternity) than spend my dough on some money-grubbing pay site. Paying them only encourages them to hide more and more info and charge ever-increasing fees to release what they know. There's nothing ingenious about their methods, either. It's a centuries-old business model. But, I'll never pay 'em. All information is eventual.
Word.

Let's crowd source some bagmen.

Reactions: 1 person
CrackedCrystalBall_400x400.jpg

Actually their ranking of players at their positions is the best there is out there. And these things that you say you don't like has been free and you don't like it because they seem to be saying that is going to change. If Volnation started doing these things they wouldn't be free anymore either.

247 sending their analysts to Volnation to defend their honor.

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder if subscriptions gained will outweigh the traffic decrease. I'd like to see those numbers.

I was trying to figure out who the recruit named Paywall was. Are they predicting him to us? What position? Can he play? How many stars? .........oh a pay wall....I get it now

VN Store

Back