247Sports predicts final record for all 14 SEC teams in 2021

Hugh Freeze isn’t some kind of savior. If you want to expound on his season at Liberty last year, you could compare him to the guy at Coastal Carolina and pretty much say they did the same except that the Coastal guy had less to work with. Coastal beat BYU and took Liberty to OT, Liberty lost to NCSU, pretty even stuff. Enuf already about the wonders of the hooker man, he lives off of the fumes from his two wins vs Bama but doesn’t get the crap he deserves for also losing to much inferior teams along the way. So he cracked the Bama code a bit while cheating at OM and speed dialing hookers. Good grief Charlie Brown.

Last edited:
But we don't have him because our administration and boosters are execrable, self-righteous buffoons who should be locked up for their criminally negligent handling of this football program.

👆witness number one for those who will sell out at all costs, even for a defective product. Have some pride man. He ain’t the end all be all.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Stupid, mindless and dishonest.

Show me another coach in America who took a football team to the top 25 in its third year in D-I, with mostly zero- to two-star players. Stop lying.
Who cares. They played no one. And he still had a losing SEC record even with his blatant cheating. He’s a loser all the way around

👆witness number one for those who will sell out at all costs, even for a defective product. Have some pride man. He ain’t the end all be all.
I think you're confusing pride with self-righteousness. If in fact you are miraculously the first human to ever walk the earth apart from Jesus who is perfect without sin, you absolutely have the right to pass judgment on Hugh Freeze; otherwise, you don't. I would go way out on a limb and wager that at some point in your life you have done something you weren't proud of, even perhaps something that, were it revealed to 300 million people, might make you a little less hasty to pass judgment on someone else.

If Freeze had just been caught a month ago with the hookers, that would be one thing; but it has been five years. Go ahead and list how many scandals he has been involved in in the last five years. Then list all of the coaches who have done as much with as little talent as he has at Liberty. There was not a single comparable coach available, not a single coach with one-thousandth the accomplishments of Freeze, when we hired Heupel; and considering further that Freeze had himself clearly and unmistakably expressed his interest in this very job, it's negligence of the highest order, and wholly unconscionable and execrable in the extreme, that we didn't go after him.

Who cares. They played no one. And he still had a losing SEC record even with his blatant cheating. He’s a loser all the way around
Yeah, he's such a loser - right up there with the hundreds of other coaches who have beaten Nick Saban multiple times. Go ahead and list all those others - oh, wait, maybe it's only dozens...oh, wait, it's not that many, how many is it?

While you're at it, list all the other coaches who have had Ole Miss ranked in the top three teams in the country in the last fifty years.

Stop lying. You make the world a worse place to be.

Yeah, he really stunk it up in this league, only beat Saban twice. Practically every coach in the league has done that, right?
Mark Richt, Gus Mahlzahn, Steve Spurrier, Houston Nutt, Tommy Tuberville, Les Miles, that's the only other SEC coaches I can think of who beat Saban twice.

Yeah, he's such a loser - right up there with the hundreds of other coaches who have beaten Nick Saban multiple times. Go ahead and list all those others - oh, wait, maybe it's only dozens...oh, wait, it's not that many, how many is it?

While you're at it, list all the other coaches who have had Ole Miss ranked in the top three teams in the country in the last fifty years.

Stop lying. You make the world a worse place to be.
He didn’t even have a winning SEC record. Lol he did beat Saban with a team he cheated and paid and still followed it up with a 3TD loss to Tiger High. Overrated as hell and a scummy person to boot. There’s a reason no real school will touch him

Reactions: Big Al Orange
So if you believe that a 6-6 record involves better than a 2-6 SEC record, do enlighten us all as to what you believe that SEC record will be.
UT2021.png
[/QUOTE. Posting the schedule does nothing for your argument. What part of we could lose to anyone on the schedule dont you understand?? We dont know how good we are or arent bc most of the guys havent played real mins. In our only winning season in the last 4 years we lost to freaking Georgia St & BYU which were the 1st 2 games of the year, yet we still finished 5-3 in the divison. So again going 6-6 doesnt mean 2-6 in the divison. You trying to count OCC games as guranteed wins when recent history says they are anything but guaranteed. We could lose game 1, turn around & lose to Pitt, lose to the big 3, plus Ole Miss and still finish .500 in the SEC. Bottomline is if you double your win total from a previous year then you have improved simple as that.

🤣

Nobody tells more lies to themselves regarding Florida than you. Florida won the second half vs Bama by 12 points, 29-17. Bama was done at the end of that game, Florida was scoring at will, had the ball and was ready to drive for a game-winning TD as time expired. 1 more minute on the clock or one more timeout and you woulda been devastated. Poor first half defense cost Florida that game.

This was a 4-point game to start the 4th quarter, a 7-point game with 6:33 left in the 4th, and a 6-point game with 2:07 left in the 4th. Highly entertaining and competitive.

But go on…. 😂

You would make a great Vol fan...😂😂😂

Mark Richt, Gus Mahlzahn, Steve Spurrier, Houston Nutt, Tommy Tuberville, Les Miles, that's the only other SEC coaches I can think of who beat Saban twice.
Maybe I should have clarified: how many other coaches have beaten Saban while he was at Bama. I would think any intelligent person would have understood as much, but clearly that doesn't include everyone in this discussion.

He didn’t even have a winning SEC record. Lol he did beat Saban with a team he cheated and paid and still followed it up with a 3TD loss to Tiger High. Overrated as hell and a scummy person to boot. There’s a reason no real school will touch him
He was 39-25 at Ole Miss. Winning games on the field and then having some of those wins taken away by a worthless institution that perpetuates a double standard at every opportunity and has zero integrity, is not the same as losing those games on the field. It's wildly, willfully dishonest to state that he had a losing record, and you know it.

Stupid, mindless and dishonest.

Show me another coach in America who took a football team to the top 25 in its third year in D-I, with mostly zero- to two-star players. Stop lying.
P.j. fleck and he may have done it twice with western michigan, and the mn gophers... Although there was 2or 3 4* players on the team that destroyed auburn

Maybe I should have clarified: how many other coaches have beaten Saban while he was at Bama. I would think any intelligent person would have understood as much, but clearly that doesn't include everyone in this discussion.
What difference does it make? Saban was good at LSU also. Richt, Tuberville and Spurrier beat him both places. Miles and Malhzahn exclusively at Alabama, but you can't penalize them for not beating him at LSU, they weren't coaching in the league then.

He was 39-25 at Ole Miss. Winning games on the field and then having some of those wins taken away by a worthless institution that perpetuates a double standard at every opportunity and has zero integrity, is not the same as losing those games on the field. It's wildly, willfully dishonest to state that he had a losing record, and you know it.
I said he had a losing SEC record and he did even before the few wins he had were stripped away. He is a cheating loser and always will be and will never be hired by a real program

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
That assumes Florida won’t reload on offense, which is a flawed assumption under Mullen. Florida lost a really good QB and a few really good pass catchers. Emory Jones won’t complete passes like Trask, but he’ll complete plenty of passes, plus he adds a running dimension that always causes issues for Bama. Regarding the WR/TE losses, it’s reload time. When UF lost Van Jefferson, Swain, Cleveland, Hammond, they replaced them with Toney, Pitts and Grimes. Now that those guys are gone, you’ll see others emerge; Copeland, Shorter, Henderson, Whittemore, etc.

I’m not concerned about offense under Mullen. He’s too good and has a proven track record.

Defense is where the major improvement will come from. UF returns a ton of experience on defense. Depth and talent at every position.

Florida will compete with and possibly beat Bama in the Swamp. Save this post.
Urban Meyer beat Saban his 2nd season at Bama in 2008. You haven’t beat them since. Florida is officially 0-7 since that game vs Saban’s Bama.

UGA has beaten Saban only once…his first year there in 2007. They haven’t beaten him since. Georgia is officially 0-6 since that game vs Saban’s Bama.

Y’all had your best chance at beating him last season…at least since Tebow was there. Personally after 14 years of losses in a row I’d rather play another team from the West at this point. 0-14 going on 0-15 is deflating. With that said…the only reason Florida isn’t 0-12 and Georgia isn’t 0-13 vs Saban’s Bama…great scheduling by the powers that be.

P.j. fleck and he may have done it twice with western michigan, and the mn gophers... Although there was 2or 3 4* players on the team that destroyed auburn
Work on reading comprehension. Minnesota has been in Division I more than three years by about 122. Western Michigan has been in the MAC since 1948.
Liberty University’s football team competed in the FCS until 2017 when it moved up to the FBS. There have been exactly zero coaches who have accomplished what Freeze has at that school in that time period. And he will get a job at a major school very soon, and the negligence and irresponsibility of our boosters will become more glaring shortly thereafter.

Last edited:
I said he had a losing SEC record and he did even before the few wins he had were stripped away. He is a cheating loser and always will be and will never be hired by a real program
Cheating scumbags don't have any problem finding jobs these days. Win and all is forgotten.

VN Store

Back